*Missing the musical

hello hello!! leafa here and this is my 2nd fanfic hahaha uhm if you hadn't read my first please check it out its called Don't Resist Me..(A sasuNARU fanfic) also sorry about any misspelled grammer i am sorry but enjoy reading this!!!please comment/vote on the story and please do the same for this.....thank you and enjoy 'transformation of love' ~ leafa out!!!~

============================================================

-Sakuras pov-

I hate singing but everyone loves my voice. my classmates love my voice. well except Ino and her minions Shikamaru and Choji. We had been rehearsing for a month now for the big festival at Konohalantic High. i know i know a big name for a school. my mother and ruler of konohalantic, Queen Tsunade had made the festival an annual thing, in rememberance of my father Kakashi. he had died saving my mother from the human" savages" as my mother calls them. oh i almost forgot! my name is sakura, im 18 years old and im a mermaid! it is forbidden to go up to the surface, but today im going to. i dont care if its a law my mother made. i bring along my best friend Hinata. we sneaked out of Shino's class and leave

'Sa- Sakura where are we going?'

'come on hinata were going to-explore' i whisper

'Sakura you know we shouldnt and-'

'oh Hinata stop being so scared, adventure here we come!!!' i scream as we were away from an earshot of anyone.

-Sasuke's pov-

I sigh in annoyance, Narutos been bugging me about me gettiing married. he always says that i need to find myself a wife . you see everytime i do think that i met "the one" i always find out that there just with me for the attention. its like they dont really see me for me. i hate it. thats why i decided to let love find me and come when it wants to come. right now im just on my boat enjoying the ocean. gosh it feels like i can be me. oh im sasuke i just now turned 20 and im a prince...so its prince sasuke. sometimes i wish i can live in the ocean. well i gotta get back to the party, before Naruto comes over and nags me. sigh. i hope i can meet the girl of my dreams. as im walking i hear....singing,. oh gosh not there singing!!!!!

" i'll tell you a tale about the fabulous Prince Sasuke!

how he has slain dragons and foes!

defeating his enemies with one strike of his sword!

being the man of every girls dream they fall at his feet!!!"

i have to smile, its just to funny. i turn back and face the wind, i guess everything cant be that bad. i decided its my birthday and im gonna be happy.

'uhrm Prince are you okayu?'

'im okay Naruto and i told you, you dont have to call me Prince. just call me sasuke.'

'oh haha sorry pri-i mean Sasuke force of habit i guess'

'isnt this great Naruto? the wind in your hair and face! the salty air. a great day t obe at sea dontcha think naru' i lookked at him, and laughed. it looks like his bout to throw up.

'oh yes its *blegh* delightful'

'naruto why did you plan my birthday on the sea when your so easily sea sick?'

'because thats what friends are *blegh* for'he smiles. i can always count on naruto. i hear a couple of people talking about how nice the weather is and that Queen Tsunade baa chan must be in a good mood. i turn towards them

'Queen Tsunade baa chan?' the person who was talking looked at me it was Prince Eren. (sorry sorry i couldnt think of anyone else)

'yes, Queen Tsunade the ruler of the merfolk'