Living with the enemy (louis tomlinson fanfic)

Hey this is my first fanfiction so feel free to comment and vote.

Peyton's POV.

Walking through the street of London was always fun. There was something for everyone to do. My name is Peyton Marie Edwards. Before you ask, yes my sister is Perrie Edwards. We are actually twins, the only thing that tells us apart were our eyes. Mine were blue and her eyes were hazel. I don't get to see Perrie often because of the tours, and when she is not on tour she usually is with her boyfriend, Mr. Zayn Malik.

One Direction, the biggest heart throb boy band in this entire universe, I bet even Martians have heard about them. To me One Direction is freaking ANNOYING. To other girls they would probably kill to be in my position, seeing that I'm with the boys every other day. I'm not saying that I don't like the boys because I do. It is just one carrot-loving childish 20 year old boy with the brain of a nine year old boy that I can't stand.

Louis Tomlinson. He just knows how to get under my skin. But sometimes I get these weird feelings in my stomach when i'm around him. Even his simple gestures make me smile. Like the way he laughs, how he pouts when he doesn't get his way, memorizing smile, perfect brown hair that is always swept to the side, and last but not least his hypnotizing blue eyes. Perrie thinks I have a crush but I always deny because I know I don't. Right........?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So how did you like the first chapter ?comment and vote pleeeaaase!

-Mary