Suprise of a lifetime

Chapter 1

Peyton's POV

"Flight to London will be boarding now at Gate 3." The sweet voice on the intercom said.

"Well I guess this is goodbye." I said sadly to Alex, my American bestie that I had met in college.

"Bye Piglet, I'll miss you lots!" She chuckled sadly while trying to hold back the tears. We hugged for a minute, before the lady called my flight for the last time.

"Bye Babe." I said as I pulled away from her warm hug.

"Bye." She mumbled, while trying to stop the sobs that were escaping her mouth.

I grabbed both my suitcases from my side and started to make my way to the gate. As I gave the man my ticket, I looked back and gave her one last wave before boarding onto the plane.

************************************

The plane ride was better than I expected. I guess since I was in first class (thanks to 1d and little mix) there weren't any fans coming up to me and asking why I looked like Perrie Edwards from little mix. I mean seriously anyone tell that we were twins (besides Louis who still get us mixed up). But anyways you have to be a complete idiot not to notice. *cough* Louis *cough*.

As I walked through the airport, I spotted those familiar blonde waves of hair and I immediately shouted "PERRIE!!"

She turned around as I dropped bags and ran over as fast as my legs could run. As I reached my twin, I jumped in her arms, she spun me around and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey don't hog her." A thick Irish accent said.

"Niall!" I exclaimed as I ran to his arms and hugged him. He returned the gesture, and kissed me on my forehead.

"No PDA on my sissy leprechaun." Perrie yelled. Niall and I have always had a brother-sister relationship , along with the other boys,but me and Niall are closer.

"Are we gonna leave or are we just going to stand here awkwardly. I stated as I jumped out of Niall's grasp.

We walked out the airport and into the black mustang daddy got me for my birthday.

"Did you take care if my precious baby." I say to Perrie. Instead of answering she just rolled her eyes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

On our way back home we stopped at McDonalds. When we got back on the road I noticed we passed our house.

"Perrie I think you just passed our house." I said.

"I know but since Little Mix is going on tour your going to be staying with one direction; and you are going to share a room with none other than the Louis Tomlinson.

"WHAAAATTT!"

######################

A/N:

Sorry I took so long we had to take a mock crct a school and it got pretty hectic.

-Mary