Just talking

Ranboo pov

After Mcc I decided I wanted to call tommy. I think he was doing something though because his character was still like really still. I give it a few moments just in case then I called him.

Tommy pov

When I saw on discord that Ranboo that ranboo was calling I answer almost immediately. I'm who knows what he wants to say.

Tommy: Hey Boob boy

Ranboo: Tommy I told you stop calling me that!

Tommy: Alright chill any ways what you need?

Ranboo: Well first I wanted to say congratulations on winning but also what do you say if I go visit the UK in like maybe 2 weeks?

Tommy: Wait really?!

Ranboo: Yea!

Tommy: I mean everyone here would be super happy but why are you asking me this?

Ranboo: Well because I need a place to stay and I don't want to stay at tubbo because we had a fight.

(No hate to tubbo!)

Tommy: Oh well yea you can stay at my place I don't mind.

Ranboo: Thanks anyway want to play a quick battle of build battle?

Tommy: Sure!

Ranboo: Alright join me!

Tommy: I'm here!

Ranboo: What you want to build?

Tommy: A mini version of ourself.

Ranboo pov

I was really happy to get the chance to play with tommy and stuff and it was just like he could to the future cause the first topic was mine version of yourself.

After 6 rounds

Ranboo: Hey Tommy I n have to go but I hope we can do this again.

Tommy: Aww man if you really have to then bye!

Ranboo: Thanks for understanding, bye!

Chat

Tommy: :)

Ranboo: :)

End of chat

Tommy pov

Tommy: Ranboo had to leave so I decided to end my stream just right there.

Tommy: Bye you guys, love you!

After I just sit there just waiting for the bed time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I just wanted to say chat can't hear what ranbok was saying at the beginning when he asked Tommy about the UK and also that I happy I ended up do this chapter. Love you guys so much.❤️