On The First Day Of Christmas- Part 2

Hey guys its Courtney here. Sorry I haven't update in along time. I missed doing this.Well, hope you like part 2!

7:00p.m

Courtney's POV:

Here he was walking up my stairs in front of my house. I saw him threw my window in my room.There goes the doorbell.

Courtney's Dad POV:

Courtney had this guy coming over to bring her for a date. Never saw this guy in my life. He better keep a eye on my daughter. I open the door for him. When I open the door. I felt a bunch of awkward hit me.

JC's POV:

I got a little nervous, her dad look a little scary. I didn't mean him. I brought some roses for Courtney. I thought it was romatic to do. Then, I see Courtney walking down stairs with a beautiful dress. It was so shiny. Then her little sister left a ball on the stair. I told her look out. She step on. She fell and hit her head on the back of the stairs and sled all the way down to the bottom of the stairs.

Courtney's POV:

I saw a ball on the stair. I heard Jc say soemthing , but i didnt really hear him. I steped on it. I knew it was the worst thing ever. I fell to the bottom. I tryed to get up , but I couldn't felt so much pain. My dad called the ambulance.

Courtney's Dad POV:

I knew this was this teen name Jc because if he didn't come. Courtney wouldn't get hurt by the ball on the stairs and her coming down because she would still be in her bed watching Netflix like what she always do. Now she probably hurt herslef badly. My heart is beating so much and I have to stay with this teen Jc in the waiting room.

Courtney's POV:

I know my dad probably mad at Jc. He didn't do anything. Well, the ambulance here. My dad came in the ambualnce with me and Jc followed the ambulance car because he didn't want to leave me. I was upset in myself because I wanted to go on a date with Jc not be in a ambulance car.

8:00p.m

Courtney's POV:

We got there. They put me in a room and told my dad and Jc that they had to go wait. They people there start asking me if i can feel my toes,hands and can I move my legs. I couldn't feel anything. I started to get nervous. Then i saw them talking outside. They came back in. Then... they said that I....

Hey guys! hope you like Part 2. lol sorry I ending it like what is it? lol :)

Sorry it is short:( Part 3 will be longer! New update will be posted Next week! I promise!