chapter 1

{Out on the roof tops}

The turtles Leonardo the leader, Donatello the brains, Raphael the muscle and Michelangelo the party animal were running on top of roof tops looking for mutantgen. Donatello or also known as Donnie had his mutantgen tracker looking for it.

"Any thing D?" Michelangelo or Mikey said.

"No not yet Mikey" Donnie said. Suddenly there was a beep on the mutantgen tracker. "GUYS I GOT ONE!" he said excised.

"Then let's go!" Leonardo or Leo said running to where the tracker tells them.

Then ran and after awhile they finally found the mutantgen's area by didn't see the mutantgen.

"Um Donnie is that stupid thing broken cause all there is here is a-a? " Raphael said looking at something. "What is that?"

"I don't know but don't touch it" Donnie said walking to it and takes a sample of the ooze. He looks at it then puts on some gloves and touches it. The ooze moves away fast and has the mutantgen inside of it. "CATCH THAT OOZE!" he said chasing after it.

A moment later.

They found the ooze and Leo cuts it open. Donnie slowly grabs the mutantgen and looks a the ooze.

"What's was that?" He said.

"I don't know but let's get home" Leo said starting to run home. The others follow behind. When they got home they all went somewhere. Donnie went to his lab with the mutantgen, Mikey went to the kitchen, Raph went to his room and Leo went in the living room and watched space hero's.

Splinter was in the dojo mediating when suddenly a girl fallen from the ceiling and landed hard making her get knocked out. Splinter's eyes widen and stands up fast and yelled for his sons to come in. The turtles ran in and seen the girl. Donnie started to work on the ceiling while Leo and Raph carry her to the bathroom. They layed her in the tub and turned on some warm water. Leo suddenly started to have feelings for her. So did Raph. They both stayed in there until she woken up.

It had been weeks probably months until the girl had awoken up. Raph and Leo helped her out and layed her on the lab table. Mikey, Donnie, Splinter, April and Casey came in to see her.

"Ugh where am I?" She said. Raph and Leo's heart melted as she spoken.

"Your in my lab miss and my I have your name?" Donnie said to her. Leo and Raph wouldn't stop making googoo eyes at her.

"Um it's Elika Morris sir what's your name?" Elika said.

"Donatello hamato but you can call me Donnie" he said with a smile.

"And who are those guys making weird faces at me?" Elika said pointing to Raph, Leo and Mikey.

"Those are my brothers the one in blue is Leonardo our leader or Leo for short, the one in the red is Raphael or Raph and the one in orange is Michelangelo or Mikey. "

"Oh are you guys ninjas or something?"

"Yeah ninja turtles but Elika your gonna have to stay here for awhile to see how your doing then you may go"

"Okay but how long am I gonna stay here?"

"About 3 or 4 weeks that's all"

"Oh um okay I guess that's fine" she said and shrugs.

"We'll all help you if you need help"

"Okay thanks" she smiled at Donnie and he returned one back. Raph and Leo takes her arms and pulls her into the living room. "Um Leo and Raph is it what are you doing?" She asked looking at them with Leo holding her left arm and Raph on her right arm.

"Oh nothing just helping you to the couch" Leo said.

"Yeah sweet thing" Raph said.

"Sweet thing? " Elika looked at Raph.

"Um no he meant sweet girl" Leo said a little nervous.

"Um I can walk my legs aren't-" she moves as she saying it and suddenly there was a super sharp pain in her calf"AHHHH!" She yelled in pain. Donnie and Mikey run in so do Casey and April to see why Elika was yelling.

"WHAT'S WRONG WHAT HAPPENED?!" Donnie yelled in a panic.

"I DON'T KNOW DONNIE!" Raph and Leo yelled also.

"AHH AH!" Elika screamed in pain and her whole calf was purple, black and blue.

"Oh my SHELL!" Donnie, April, Casey, Mikey, Leo and Raph yelled. Elika was crying in pain. Leo, Raph and Casey carry her back to the lab but this time they layed her on a table with covers on them. They slowly let her on the table and she was crying hard.

"Guys please go" Donnie asked Raph, Leo and Casey. They left and Donnie looked at Elika. "You okay Elika?" She shook her head no and looks at Donnie crying. "Okay I think you've broken your leg Elika and I'll get that fixed in two shakes of a turtles tail"

"O-Okay t-thank you d-donnie" she said weakly and puts her hand on his shoulder. He looks at her and smiles.

"Don't worry Raph, Leo and Mikey will take care of you" he said and she smiled weakly at him.

"Thanks Donnie"

"No problem" he said starting to work on Elika's leg. Donnie started thinking to his self.I still like April, Elika is just a friend that's all.

[4 hours later]

After 4 hours Donnie finished working on Elika's leg. April walks in and sees Elika asleep.

"So I'm guessing she's staying longer?" April said.

"Yeah she's in deep pain but she'll heal." He said looking at Elika then April.

"Oh who's gonna help her when you guys are on patrol?"

"I was kinda hoping you'll take care of her while we're on patrol"

"please April" Mikey said.

"fine you guys go" she said.

"thanks April"Donnie said running outside to the surface.

{after the guy come home they find April sleeping and Elika missing}

"April where's Elika!?!" Leo and Raph said worried.

"Huh what?" April says tiredly.

"Elika is missing April where is she?!" Donnie said looking around the place for Elika.

"se was just here" April said standing up also looking for her.

{while the guys and April were looking for Elika she was in the dojo with spinter}