Chapter 6

Harry woke the next morning, still curled up to Sirius.

Sirius groaned, waking up, eyes blinking open and taking in the scene. "Harry." He hummed happily, tightening his loose grip on the omega, pulling him against his chest.

"Mmmmnh, siri " he yawned.

Sirius pressed kisses to Harry's hair, nuzzling his face into it and taking a deep breath of their mingled scents.

"Morning...."

"Morning sweetheart " Sirius hummed.

Harry smiled, his eyes still closed.

"You okay?"

"I'm awesome" he blinked open, kissing his jaw.

"Good" Sirius smiled.

"What is my heat going to be like?"

Sirius chuckled softly " you'll be about ten times more needy.

"Mmmm, that's a thing?" He flushed.

" It is." Sirius hummed.

"What about preparing for it? Food, drinks, things like that?"

"Don't worry sweetheart, we will figure it all out before time." He promised, letting Harry's hair.

Harry smiled, nodding as he shifted closer.

"Want some breakfast?"

"Fuck yes please, I'm starving!"

Sirius chuckled, "Anything special, sweetheart?"

"Mmmm, sausage and pancakes?"

"Sure thing." Sirius agreed, kissing Harry's head before detangling himself and standing with a stretch.

Harry watched him where he sprawled himself out. Sirius pressed a kiss to Harry's lips before heading downstairs.

Harry smiled lazily before rolling out of bed, rummaging in Sirius' clothes for a baggier shirt to tug on, grinning as he slipped on his boxers, surrounding him in Sirius.

The only thing Sirius had tugged on some boxer before making his way to the kitchen.

It didn't take him long to make breakfast for the two of them.

Harry stepped into the kitchen, letting out a happy sound. "Thanks siri "

Sirius looked up at the sound of Harry's voice, smirking fondly "No problem"

Harry stepped closer, kissing Sirius' cheek. Sirius smiled, turning to tug Harry into a proper kiss.

Harry hummed, eyes closing.

Sirius' hand came up to cup his cheek before pulling back and brushing his thumb across Harry's cheek.

Harry leaned into the touch. "Mmmm, smells good"

"Good. Because it's done." He said, pecking another kiss to Harry's lips and pulling away to fix their plates.

Harry got their drinks, putting them on the tables. Soon Sirius had their plates on the table, pulling the chair out for Harry with a soft smile. Harry flushed, grinning as he sat down.

Sirius pressed a kiss to his head before moving to sit in his chair.

Harry started eating, groaning softly as he smiled. "So gooood"

Sirius smiled "Glad you like it"

Harry ate more than normal, groaning as he leaned back to rub his stomach.