Chapter 5 : Dance Fate

YOUR JUST LIKE ME AND IM JUST LIKE YOU

-------------------------------------
Soobin POV

" Hi Soobin " Yeonjun smiled at me.

"Oh ! Hi Yeonjun Hyung " I smiled at him back because I  don't want to be rude of course

" Hey Minho Hyung, Yeonjun Hyung . What's up " hyunjin went up and high five them along with Felix and Han.

Minho and Yeonjun Sayed Hey to the other three and saying their hellos to Mr Jackson, after that Mr Jackson introduce the two to the class.

" This is Yeonjun and Minho. Both our Top, best and elite dancers . Both of them have won medals and even trophies , Minho is the vice-president of the Dance club and our President is Jungkook , but the 4th years are busy preparing the Exams "
Mr Jackson explained.

"Woow " everyone was amazed by the seniors and so was I.

" I don't think I'm that great , I'm still improving . " Yeonjun humbly said .

" Nonsense, you are one of the best juniors I have ever seen , I will gladly put you as the vice-president. " Minho said to Yeonjun.
Yeonjun smiled back.

"Alright you two , let's settle down and go into our pairs .
First up we have is Soobin and Hyunjin ."

"See , told ya me and Soobin are made for each other " 😌 Hyunjin said to both Felix and Han.

"Haha ,very funny " Han sarcastically said while glaring at him.

"Second pair is Han and Felix , Third is ......" Mr Jackson going through all the pairs while everyone gets into position and chooses a dance to perform.

-----------------------------------------
Yeonjun POV

Minho and I volunteered to help out for Mr Jackson dance classes while getting prepared for the Dance Party.

Me and Minho are performing during the party and we need to practice.

" Yeonjun-ah, sorry that I took a while . You know some boring vice-president stuff. " Minho sighs with a tried face.

" Don't worry Hyung, besides your doing amazing ." Complimenting him as he needs to know he is doing his best to keep the club alive.

" Thanks, well let's go then " Minho and I walked side by side to the the Dance studio.

We both walk into the Dance studio and the first thing I noticed was Soobin, I guess this is his class how cute .

I came up to Soobin and Said Hello.

" Oh ! Hi Yeonjun Hyung " Soobin smiled at me , I could see his dimples, So cute reminds me of a bunny.

Hyunjin , Felix and Han came and greet us . After that Minho Hyung and I said Hello to Mr Jackson , he also introduced both of us to the class.

(I will skip Mr Jackson talking about both of them.)

Both Minho and I was talking to Mr Jackson about the Dance and Stuff that are planed during the event .
While talking I kept looking at Soobin, dancing and going over the steps. I must say I'm quite impressed.

"Alright you two can go ahead and help the students here , I need to get something real quick ." Mr Jackson ends of the conversation.

Both Minho and I nodded, I went over to Soobin and Hyunjin seeing what they are working on.
Minho went over to Han and Felix, something tells me that Han and Minho might be dating but that's just a theory.

( A GAME THEORY......LOVE THEORY )

Sorry

" 5 , 6 , 7 and 8 . Turn and pose ! " Hyunjin explain the steps with Soobin following him as well on beat .

" Wow , Hyunjin nice steps . Soobin cute pose ! " I encourage both of them and I saw Soobin turning red .

"Thanks Hyung , Soobin and I always dance and have karaoke sessions all the time in highschool . " Hyunjin proudly said.

I nodded in amaze .
"I see , though there's one part that you can improve. " I told hyunjin and went to Soobin and showed him the dance.
---------------------------------------
3rd POV

Soobin blushed as Yeonjun step behind him . Yeonjun moves to the dance pose with Soobin while holding him and Hyunjin examining the dance and their chemistry together.

" Is it just me or Yeonjun hyung has a CRUSH on you~~~ ?? " Hyunjin asked Soobin after Yeonjun left to help out the others.

" What No!!! "
Soobin quickly shakes his head.

" Yeah sure " Hyunjin said with a smirk .

" Hyunjin, it's not like that "

" Okay Mr - Tomato "
-----------------------------

The end . Thank you very much for reading