Epilogue

A/N: Hi! First of all an apology for taking so long to post an update, I couldn't decide whether to carry this on or wrap it up now. I've decided that this will be the last (very short!) chapter just to tie everything together and then maybe I'll write another story someday about their life raising Luna, I'm undecided. Secondly I want to say thank you to everyone for reading, voting and all the lovely comments. This was my first attempt at writing and I really appreciate all the feedback, thank you so much! Clare xxx

March 2015

Stevie smiled to herself as she relived the memory of her daughter's birth, she couldn't believe that in only a weeks time Luna would be 17 years old. The sound of a key in the front door awoke her from her thoughts.

"Mom? Dad? I'm home!" she heard the young woman's voice call up the stairs.

Home, she thought to herself. It took them long enough but this right here was exactly that, home. She always knew that Stevie and Lindsey would make it.

She nudged Lindsey's side and whispered into his ear.

"Linds... baby we need to get up, Luna's home"

He mumbled something incoherent in response and she laughed and placed a kiss on his cheek before climbing out of bed trying to find her clothes and make herself decent.

"And you say I'm not a morning person!" she called out as she walked into the bathroom.

Half an hour later and the three of them were sat downstairs, Stevie sipping her coffee whilst Luna animatedly described the events of the past evening, she had been to a friend's birthday party.

As he sat listening to his daughter Lindsey couldn't help but let out a chuckle, not only was Luna this spitting image of Stevie, she had definitely inherited her mother's personality as well!

As she sat in this simple moment with the two people who meant the most to her, Stevie felt that her life had come full circle. She had her Lindsey, her baby girl and her music. It was everything she had ever wanted and more. She was so glad that after all the bad blood there had been between her and Lindsey that they decided to give their love another chance.