Inez

Dear Inez

You were right.. After all of this fighting and confusing, I realized it.. You were right. 100% correct.

I'm not real. Nothing about me is real. And I'm sorry for putting you through my bullshit.

You are honestly and incredible girl. Anyone who meets you is lucky as the stars.. You're such a good person. Thanks for coming into my life and helping out in bad times.. I'm sorry for not doing that for you.

I know you're completely mad at me.. And that you probably couldn't give 2 bird shits that I'm leaving off of here, and writing this to you, but I still care about you and love you. If only time could be reversed, I'd be happy with that.. I'm sorry for everything I've caused you.

The day we met I will NEVER forget. I don't think anyone could really forget that day.. But that day that I met you, I was so happy that we could connect. To be honest, I was nervous to talk to you at first and never had the guts to. But when we did, I was happy.. Believe it or not, you calmed me down.. A LOT.

Through all of this confusion shit I've caused you and so many more people, I want to say I'm SORRY to you.. About everything, and I wish I could make it up to you. But that's close to impossible..

 I'm sorry I didn't write a lot to you, but my mind is jumbled right now..

I love you, Miss Twinnie.. You'll always be in my heart. Forever and a Day

<3>

-Christina