Prophecies Fulfilled

Quick AN - I was about to continue this on my other account that I created after losing this one, but I decided one last time to try and guess the password and I guessed correctly so yah. 

It did not take long for the Tribes to notice something was off since many people reported that there were unknown people watching them from the dunes. Similar report had been made like this before, however there were never this many reports, so the Chieftains decided to send some people to investigate it. 

The scouts sent by the Tribes decided to not go straight to where the sightings have been happening because that would get them seen before they would be able to make it to their destination. Using the shadow casted by the dune in combination with the evening overcast managed to make it over the dune, but nothing would prepare them for what they saw that day. A massive crater in the ground with many contraptions on the sides which are likely used to get down.

Not wanting to investigate further due to fearing what could possibly be able to create such a deep hole and stop the sand from filling it up, ran back to the Chiefs to tell them what they saw. Unfortunately, the Chiefs were unable to make heads or tails of it either, but what they did know was that they could not be from the Tribes. Soon the Elder would be summoned to make heads or tails of it.

The Elder knew this was going to happen someday, but he didn't expect it to occur during his lifetime, after all there had been thousands of Elders before him awaiting the visitors foretold by the first Elder who ended the Great War and united all the Tribes. Ushering the Chieftains to follow him the Elder took them to the Great Repository of Knowledge. Now waiting outside the Chieftains began to speculate amongst themselves what could possibly be going on that would cause the Elder to be so excited.

After nearly an hour the Elder came out with a scroll that looks like it hasn't been touched in hundreds of years. The scroll however held the answers as to why the Elder was so excited, which was far from any of the theories created by the Chieftains.