🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔 2

A few days after you started going to UA, you felt like other students were watching you more

A few days after you started going to UA, you felt like other students were watching you more. None of them had seen or heard of you using your quirk yet - not knowing that you didn't even have one at all. The only one who knows your secret is your new friend, Izuku Midoriya, and even though you had only recently met you feel like you could trust him with anything you needed to.
You start to feel as though the main hero class of 1-A isn't a great suit for you. You get what your uncle Aizawa was going for - he wanted you to be in his class to be able to make sure you were okay during school - but with no quirk, you felt like you didn't fit in at all. The only reason you hadn't said anything was because you were sad to leave Izuku behind. Yes, he had other friends in the class, and you weren't worried about him being alone or anything- you were just terrified if whatever other class you could be in would have someone who would accept you for who you are like Midoriya did.
You let out a deep sigh at the end of the day when the bell rings. You look towards Izuku and pout a little as you turn to walk out of the room and go to the teachers lounge to meet your uncle after school. "Hey, Y/N! Wait up!" Midoriya exclaims while running up to you in the hall. "Oh, hey Midoriya." You say. "What are you doing?" You question him for his need to follow you to the teachers lounge after school- at a time when he normally goes to train behind the building. "Oh, it looked like you were upset before you left the room and I wanted to make sure you were alright!" He says shyly as he rubs the back of his neck and looks to his feet. "Oh. I'm okay. Was just meeting with Aizawa to see if there's a better class where I'd fit in more. Being quirkless and in a hero course isn't exactly my idea of blending in." You say. Izuku smile quickly disappears after your words fill the air and he replies in a serious tone. "Hey, if you need anything, I got you, okay? I'm here- and not going anywhere. If you don't feel comfortable in 1-A then I'm sure that they could put you in a support course where you wouldn't stick out as much." He says, trying to cheer you up with his supportive words. Every day you are surprised by his kindness more than the last- even though you should just get used to it already. "Th-thanks." You stutter, nearly bumping into him as you turn around to face him. "No problem!" He says happily as he lightly pats your shoulder. You feel a warm sensation in your chest as you shyly stare into the boy's emerald-green eyes. You look away quickly only to be suddenly overwhelmed with a heavy weight upon your back and topple over. "Y/N, are you okay?!" Izuku yells as he frantically reaches out and grabs the strap for your backpack that hung over your shoulder in order to stop you from hitting the ground. Thanks to his quick reaction time, you covered and you regain your footing as you notice the look on Midoriya's face. He stands there in shock, looking towards your backpack- which is now 5 times the size it was a minute ago. "Y/N! Looks like you do have a quirk after all- you just made your bag get bigger!" He says excitedly. You drop to your knees, shaking nervously as you try to wonder what had just happened. Did he trigger you to grow your backpack? You were so confused. So lost. You didn't know what to say. You shortly broke the silence not even a minute later "I can't believe it.. I.." tears begin to trickle down your cheeks as Midoriya reaches out his hand to help you back up. The backpack has shrunk back down to its normal size already. Well that was weird. You think to yourself, shrugging your shoulders and picking your now normal bag off the ground. "This must be a mistake.. I don't ha.." you are cut off suddenly by a happy, smiling Izuku wrapping his arms around you in excitement. "There ya go, Y/N! You do have a quirk after all!"
You shudder in disbelief as you continue walking to the teachers lounge, Midoriya still by your side. You knock on the door to the room and nearly immediately get let in. Your uncle looks down at you and the boy with a confused expression. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" Aizawa asks. "I was wondering if I could be put in the support class? I don't feel like I fit in in the hero course." You say as Midoriya looks down and lets out a sad sigh. "She has a quirk!" He yelled enthusiastically, before putting his hand over his mouth to try stopping himself. Aizawa looked puzzled. "What? Y/N, is this true?" He asked you. You nodded silently as you fidgeted with the button on your shirt sleeve- wishing that Midoriya would have kept his mouth shut. You shoot him an annoyed glare and his face turns beet red. "Well.. I should go!" He says as he walks away quickly, quietly mumbling to himself as he proceeded down the hallway. "I-I'd like to go in the support class, please." You mutter to your uncle, beginning to get somewhat frustrated. "If that's what you want, okay. I'll transfer you over so you start tomorrow." He says to you. "Thanks." You say as you turn and walk towards the exit, looking for where the flustered Midoriya would have ran off to.
You found him sitting in the courtyard on the bench you had met at after school the first day you met. It looked like he was.. hitting himself? "Izuku?" You yell, confused as to what the boy was beating himself about. He quickly got up and ran to you. Without warning he hugged you once again, tears running down his cheeks. "Hey, Izuku, it's okay! I'm.. glad you said something. I didn't know how to." You said shyly. He stepped back and wiped his tears from his face and smiled a little. "Are you sure? I don't know what came over me. I should have respected your choice to still not want to tell anyone. I-" you cut him off by planting a soft kiss on his cheek. You feel his cheek burn up on contact and pull away- giggling to yourself. "Izuku, it's okay!" You say happily as you look into his sweet green eyes "it's completely okay!" You repeat once again. The natural pale color returns to his cheeks and he looks at you, puzzled. "Wh-what was that for?" He asks shyly. "Because, you are a very sweet boy and I appreciated your support back there. I honestly wouldn't have been able to say anything if I went by myself." You said as you smiled and pulled him back in for another hug. "Thank you." You say as you hug him tighter than you have ever hugged anyone. "Y-you're welcome, Y/N." He said softly as he rubbed your back and slowly let a smile creep back onto his face. The warm feeling in your chest that you felt before slowly starts to come back, so you almost immediately let him go from your embrace. "Sorry I don't know why but I'm getting this odd feeling- the same one I felt when my backpack got huge before. I didn't want anything bad to happen again." You say with a light giggle. Izuku smiles and nods as he proceeds to walk beside you- fidgeting with a few strands of his hair as he softly mumbles to himself about something.
As you reach the part of the sidewalk where you need to go your separate ways, you shoot a somewhat forced smile at him, indicating that you have to go the other direction to get to your uncle's home. He frowns a tiny bit and then returns to smiling as always. "I'll see you tomorrow, Y/N!" He says happily. Wondering when exactly he will see you had you confused. You begin to frown, realizing you are no longer in his class so won't get to see him during the day anymore. He notices your sudden sadness and gives you a peck on the cheek- gaining your attention as he points to the bench where you had met the last few days after school. You nod, still somewhat upset, and give out a simple "Ok" as you start walking the other direction towards your home.
You settle in at home, wondering how you mustered up the courage to kiss him on the cheek before- as the warm feeling in your chest comes back just from the mere thought of him crossing your mind once again. You sigh and plop back onto your bed to get some much needed rest. You started thinking about your sudden quirk and what brought it on in the first place. You deduced that by the fact that your backpack had over doubled in size, that you had a quirk similar to your fathers- although he could use his quirk freely and never mentioned any warm feelings in his chest making the quirk work. You thought long and hard about what you knew about your parents' quirks. Your dad's was simple, your mom's however was not so much. You knew if the quirk triggered from the feeling of warmth inside of your chest, that it had to be activated by an emotion- you just weren't familiar with said emotion at the time.
Days passed and you had gotten comfortable in your new class. It was sad that you couldn't see Midoriya until after school every day, but you both managed. At the end of the day, you raced to your spot in front of the school to wait for him. A few minutes passed and you nearly screamed as someone put their hands in front of your eyes and a familiar voice said "Guess who?" You playfully slapped his hands away from your face- cheeks redder than they normally were when you were around him. He giggled playfully and you noticed something different about him. He seemed to be more confident since the last time you saw him- it was a nice surprise to see this side of him. He sat down on the bench next to you and put his arm around your shoulder and gave you a tight squeeze. "I missed you today, you know." He said with a somewhat suspicious grin on your face. "I missed you too, but hey- we're together now and that's what matters" you say back to him. He looks down into your eyes and smiles, making your cheeks go red once again and making him giggle uncontrollably. "You know, you're cute when you blush." He said smugly as he used the hand that wasn't around you and placed it on your cheek- making your face burn hotter than before. The all too familiar feeling of warmth rising in your chest making you wonder if you should tell him to stop whatever he was planning to do. Suddenly, his lips crash into yours and your chest is on fire- but this time the feeling doesn't bother you. He feels the smile forming from your lips and lets out a small giggle, using the hand that was once around your shoulder to run his fingers through your hair. A moment later, the once long bench had squeezed the two of your together? "Did I just do that?" You thought to yourself. Izuku laughs as he leans in and hugs you right. "Y/N, do you think your quirk has something to do with me?" You nod silently  "It activates whenever I get this warm feeling in my chest.. a feeling I only get when I'm with you." You say shyly. He smiles and his face turns beet red. "Is it... love? Is that what you're feeling?" You shrug your shoulders and a somewhat disappointed look arises on his face. "I really don't know. I've never felt this feeling before. I suppose it could be?" You said, genuinely unsure whether this feeling was love or something else. He nods and a smile returns to his face. "Ok, we'll maybe when we graduate you can be my sidekick and we can help each other out, yeah?" He says almost too quietly for you to hear. You nod and reach in for a hug "I'd like that" he says softly as he accepts your warm embrace once more.