Nosh story

on kik cierra and Becky

Niall was walking beside his best friend zayn. They were headed to the mall to meet up with their three friends. When they were walking they got lost and They began asking for directions and they soon found themselves infront of the mall where they saw there three friends Andy, Josh, and Liam they all said hi and went in. When they got finished shopping they decided to go in one last store but someone began to rob it and held them hostage. Niall was most scared and josh went to comfort him but the robbers didn't let him. Niall boiled with furry and began to shake but something was taking over him he grew big and tall like the hulk."Niall ..smash!"Niall said and pushed the robbers out of the way. The robbers got scared and ran... niall return to normal and fell unconscious. Josh ran to his side trying to see how the irish lad was feeling."Niall....Niall wake up"josh whispered. Niall could hear what they were saying he knew what was going on but he couldn't open his eyes. "Josh is...is he breathing" andy asked. "Yeah he is....Niall open your eyes..please"Josh practically cried. Niall tried his hardest to open his eyes... but he couldnt. He squeezed josh's hand to let him know he could hear him. Josh did the firt thing that came to mind. He kissed Niall's ever so soft lips. Nialls eyes fluttered open after josh pulled away "I'm sorry niall" josh said getting up. But before josh could finish talking Niall pulled him back down for a sweet loving kiss that seems to have lasted a lifetime. "Are you guys done snogging yet" zayn said pearing through his covered eyes. Niall and josh pulled apart blushing furiously."Um Niall what was that?"Liam asked pointing to the robbers that lay scared in the corner. "I-I have n-no idea" niall stuttered. "I barely remember" he continues, tears close to falling from nialls eyes. "Shh Niall its okay love dont cry" Josh said soothing the irish lad. "We should go home, how about my place. Then we will talk about it later okay" zayn suggested. Josh picked up the crying lad and walked out of the mall. As soon as they got to Zayn's flat Niall darted up the steps and locked himself in the bathroom. Niall climbed in the bathtub and cried silently. "Niall you in there" josh asked. "No" niall said. "Niall come on i know your in there its okay im not scared i just wanna talk"Josh said quietly. Niall got up and sat down on the closed toilet "you're going to have to find a way to open the door" niall said. "AHHHHH SHIT" niall screamed. "What you did ask for it" josh said with a shrug. "Yeah but i didnt mea- just forget it"Niall said."Niall now talk to me..please tell me how long were you that way?"Josh asked. "Um I was this was since I was 14" niall said looking at his feet. "Niall look at me its okay none if us are afraid you just have to learn how to control your anger" Josh said. "Okay... yeah we will" Niall said. Niall and Josh heads down stairs to see Andy,Liam,Harry,Louis,and Zayn watching a film. "hey guys what are you watching" niall asked. All head turned towards niall. Niall felt uncomfortable with everyone staring at him. Josh pulled niall into his side. "We're watching shrek part one wanna watch?"Harry said."Sure" niall grinned happily. They all sat down on the small couch, niall sitting on josh's lap and liam sitting on andy's lap, zayn with his mirror. "Niall" josh said. "Yea" niall asked. "Will you..." josh started. "Move off my lap because your heavy"josh said.(lol i had to do it)"Haha sorry." The rest of the night they spebt watching movies and cuddling.