"dey dey un kitta evlo vaati sonnen! Ipdi sothapi vachutu vanthruka!" Paati asked vadivelu anna making him think what has gone wrong.

"Amma naa ellathayum olunga tha ma pannen! Enga thappu nadanthuchu nu therilayae" Vadivelu anna said as he started thinking.

"Atha naa solren paati" came a voice out of nowhere but they both knew who's voice that was.

"Intha Sandhya akka tha paati intha velaya paathutu vanthathu" said Sanjith faking anger at his sister.

"Paapa va!" Vadivelu anna asked confused.

"Aama anna! Akka tha....naa paathen ava maama room ka ulladi pona. Enaku apovae doubt vanthuchu! Ipo paarunga!"

"Ada aama amma.....paapa oru maathri paathutu velila nadanthu pona naanga thambi ka luggage ah thookitu pogum pothu" vadivelu anna said as his eyes widened for which paati gasped.

"Aama anna! Nalla sollunga!" Sanjith said as he moved towards his paati and sat near her leg.

"Sandhya varatum! Avuluku naa vachiruken!" Paati said and called for Sarala akka.

"Sarala!" Paati shouted and the next second she came running towards paati and the group.

"Vanthuten ammaaaa-"

*THUD*

Sarala akka came as if running for her life but Vadivelu anna's leg went unnoticed by her. He forwarded his leg a lot infront of her making her jerk over his leg and manda adika falling down. Sarala akka screamed in her hen voice making the other two having a hard time controlling their laughter while Vadivelu anna was giving an innocent look.

"Ayoo amma!" She said whining as her butt landed straight to the ground and then after seconds she turned to look at the other two with tears in their eyes and lips jerking, controlling their laughter.

"Paravala neenga siringa! Naa onnum solla maaten" She said as she stood up.

The three bursted out laughing and the whole house echoed their laughter. Sarala akka who saw vadivelu anna laughing with a creaking sound, was fuming in anger.

"Dey loosu payalae! Naa sirika sonnathu amma va yum paapa va yum tha da! Unna illa da en mangoose mandaya" She said clutching his collar and dragging front and back.

"Evlo thairyam iruntha intha Sarala va keela thalli poduva suruli thalaya" she said as she slapped vadivelu anna funnily making him fume in anger while the other two laughed their ass off.

"Nee thana di un uyiru ponathu pola  odi vantha kirukkii" he said saying the last part a bit loud and another set of laughter echoed.

Sandhya who was coming out of Aadhi's room all satisfied heard someone fighting and a laughter sound which made her run to the place of production of the fun.

Looking at Sarala akka holding Vadivelu anna's shirt and vadivelu anna scolding her, she started laughing too.

"Enna da paakura! Unna ellam nee porakum pothae alli paalu kuduthu konrukanum! Vittu vachathu thappa pochu" Sarala akka gave a slap on his one side of his face.

"Venam" Vadivelu anna said with his his index finger.

"Enna da venam....panni thala mandaya" she slapped the other side of his face with a jump 😂

"Venam valikuthu" Vadivelu anna said again for which the three audience laughed hard.

"Enda moothevi....soru thana da thinra nee" she slapped again with a High jump making her stumble on her feet.

"Aluthruven" he said again.

"Alu da velakkena" She said pushing him.

"Ekka ekka enna manichuru akka! Inime onnumae panna maaten saamiyae" Vadivelu anna folded his hands infront of her making her smirk.