--4--

༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅

CHAPTER 4
Travel pt.1

•No Ones POV:•
"Everyone buckled in?" Felix asked as he checked over all the bunny children buckle seats, "yes Mr. Felix!" Bendy shouted from near the front, "alright.." Felix whispered before exciting where the children were and closed the sliding door, "Felix?" A sudden voice shook Felix out of a daze and turned around, there stood the rabbit himself; Oswald. "Oswald! All kids are in the car, I checked over three times." Felix smiled, a small hint of blush spreading across the felines face. "Oh! Thank you Felix that's very generous of you." Oswald bowed his head lightly in appropriation, Felix stared at the bunny with a love struck face and looked away from Oswald. "Is there anything you needed?" Felix asked, "oh right! Is it okay if you drive? Obviously you know the destination. Although I will be in the seat behind you so I can keep an eye on everyone, is there anyone in particular you would like in the passengers seat?" Oswald crossed his arms, 'you.' Felix thought, "I'll just have whoever sits there. If no one sits there that's fine as well." Felix shrugged, soon enough though Bendy came running up, "hey! I heard you were driving Mr Felix! Can I sit next to you?" Bendy asked with practically stars in his eyes and a wide smile, Felix chuckled and raised a hand, resting it atop of Bendy's head, "of course you can! Go hop in while I make sure everyone is here." Felix nodded towards the passenger seat which was a few meters away from Felix's back. Bendy nodded and ran off, hopping in the car. Felix turned to Oswald, the bunny was just staring at the cat. "Um.. Oswald?" Felix asked, Oswald snapped out of his gaze and blinked, "y-yes?" Oswald asked looking around, "go wait in the car, I'll go check if everyone is here." Felix ordered, the rabbit nodded and walked off, Felix sighed and turned around, going into the house and making sure everyone was in the car and not left behind.

Finally Felix made it to the drivers side and pulled out a check board:

"Bendy!" "Here!"

"Boris!" "Here!"

"Mickey!" "Here!"

"Oswald!" "Here!"

"Cuphead!" "Here I guess.."

"Mugman!" "Here!"

"Goofy!" "Um.. here?"

"Donald!" "Here!"

"And myself Felix." Felix whispered to himself as he checked himself off, "here." Felix smiled, he put the board away and got ready in his seat, "everyone buckled in?" Felix asked, putting his seatbelt on. "Yup!" Everyone shouted, Felix put the keys into the car and began to drive.

1 and a half hours later

Everyone was singing loudly to the song on the radio, Felix didn't join in as he didn't know the song but everyone was singing as if there was no tomorrow and Felix personally didn't mind at all.
In fact he actually enjoyed the fact that everyone was enjoying their time. As Felix drove he spotted a small shopping centre, Felix turned on the ignition and drove towards it, parking it and turned off the car by pulling the keys out, he took off his seatbelt and noticed no one had realised they stopped but instead carried on singing, "guys!" Felix shouted over the voices, everyone stopped and stared at the feline, making the cat blush slightly from the sudden attention, "c'mon, let's go stretch our legs and have something to eat." That was the last thing Felix said before getting out of the car and stretched himself, soon everyone followed and Mickey and Oswald went to the back to get the kids.

༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅༅