Chapter 3

EUNICE PART

Eunice has finish preparing the dinner and the table in the Dining room. Looking at how everything was set, she was very pleased of her work.

Eunice looking at her dragons:" Do you think he will like it?"

After Ruber, Gold and Pearl light the candles. They nod their head in union: "Yes, He will like it"

Eunice: "Yeah, I hope so"

LOKI PART

After Loki finish bathing and putting his close on. Emerald flies to the door and he opens the door. She roar a little to Loki to follower her to the dining room. With no complaint he follows her. They went by the same hallway but went forward.

Emerald roar real loud: " Princess, were getting close the dining room is everything ready?"

Eunice heard her and snap her finger to change back in to her gown. She sits on her crystal chair. The other dragons flew to their pedestal near the table each is made of diamond of their color. Now Loki and Emerald are in front of two big door with silver color and had little pieces of white diamond. The door's open on their own. Emerald fly's to her pedestal.

Loki:" So this is the dining room, is more elegant and quiet, that the one on Asgard"

Eunice: "Please, Have a sit. I created the chair to your liking"

Loki looks at his chair is made completely of green crystal and with some spiral design in gold. He looks at the table and see there is different types of food.

Loki grins and sits looking at Eunice: "I'm impress that you design, this chair with those color. Did you guess it because of my clothes?"

Eunice shyly:" Well, Yes"

Loki:" You did a good guess, I see there is a lot of different food"

Eunice:" Yes, there is. I didn't know what food you like, so I made all of this food from Asgard and the other realms"

Loki:" Impressive you made all this food by yourself"

Eunice:" Yes and with a little help from my dragons to finish all the preparation of the food"

They began eating. Loki choose one plate of the Asgard food. But he was curious to taste the other food that she made. He was uncertain to choose one. Eunice realizes he wasn't sure which one to choose. She had an idea. She snap her fingers and one dish levitate. She move her index finger to move the dish to go to Loki. He looks up and sees this dish floating and landed in front of him.

Eunice: "Try it is very good. It's my favorite food"

Loki looks at her and then at the food. He took a fork and take a little piece. When he tasted it was so good that Loki thought he was in Valhalla. He keep eating one piece and another one without stopping. He never tasted a food so good at this one. She was placed to see Loki enjoy her food.

Eunice smile: "Does is taste good?"

Loki swallow the last piece of food and looks at her: "Is very delicious, I have never tasted something like this on Asgard"

Eunice: "I'm glad you like it" *She snap her finger*. "Oh and here a bottle of wine, I hope is to your liking"

Loki grin and take the cup. The she turn the bottle to pour the wine in to his cup.

Loki: "You know how to please your guest"