1- Sure, I'll Go

So Ranboo's name was originally Noah but got changed to Eli so if you see the name Noah- ignore it, but I think I got most of them

No Ones POV 🐝

Y/n sat on their messy bed, staring at the Polaroid pictures of her and her brother they took over the years. Seeing Eli at their 6th birthday together and fighting over the birthday presents. Eli was not only their brother, or a famous steamer, but he was also Y/n's best friend. They could talk to eachother about anything and never have a shit what people thought. But suddenly, Y/n was snapped out of their thoughts when they heard a presence of a person rush in.

"Y/N!", Eli yelled.
"AH!", Y/n put a hand on their chest as they caught their breath. "The fuck you want?"
"Let's go get lunch! Cmon! We can sit in the treehouse if you want!", he smiled.
Y/n rolled their eyes and finally made up their mind, "fine, but only if I get to choose!"
"...fine. Now let's go! We have to hurry before Toby calls me!"

Eli always talked about his friends, mostly Toby since he was his best friend. Or, one of them. Y/n never met the dude but knows him pretty well based on what Eli has said.

Y/n and her brother rushed out the door and hopped into the car, Eli driving. As soon as he got out the driveway, they were off. Y/n put on their playlist and blasted the playlist Eli and her made together. Both of them singing their hearts out.

"YOU CANT SEE ME, BEHIND THE SCREEN", Eli screamed.
"IM HALF HUMAN", Y/n sang.
"AND HALF MACHINE" they both sang in unison.

Eventually, they pulled up to a normal takeout restaurant and ordered. Eli paid for his food and Y/n paid for hers.

—-
In their backyard was a massive treehouse, one that Y/n and Eli  have been hanging out in for the last 13 years of their life. They were both 17 now but still hung out up there to watch movies and play board games.

"BAM! I WIN!", Y/n said after placing down her last card.
"WHAT! THATS NOT FAIR! HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU HAVE SO MANY +4 CARDS?"
"I'm just that good", Y/n smirked.

Eli huffed before his phone buzzed. He pulled it out of his back pocket and opened his messages.

"Who is it?", Y/n asked with curiosity.
"It's just Toby, he asked what day I would be going over"
"When are you going over? I can't be here alone for 4 months straight! Who am I going to annoy?!"
"I'm going tomorrow... but if you're ant to come you can"
"... sure, I'll go. Won't be that bad, right?", she shrugged.
"Good, cuz I bought another ticket cause I was hoping you would come. Besides, I think you'd love to meet Toby", he smiled.
"HA! Imagine I said no!", y/n laughed.
"That would've pissed me off so badly", he laughed along.

The two finished off their food and board games and hurriedly went down the old treehouse and back inside to their home. "Make sure to pack everything you need! And double check like multiple times just in case!", Eli called from his room.

Y/n yelled, "OKAY!" Before she quickly pulled out her big suitcase. They packed all their favorite outfits, basically her whole wardrobe as well since she'll be there for 4 months. They packed their swimsuit, some socks, pajamas, and even a stuffed bee they had. Sure they were 17 but they didn't give a fuck.

"Alright! Get some rest, we leave very early tomorrow. We have to leave around 4am", said Eli as he stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame.
"Okay", Y/n nodded. Eli returned the nod and a thin smile and walked out of the room. Suddenly Y/n felt their phone buzz in their back pocket. They pulled it o it and saw a text from an unknown number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Heyy :D

I'm sorry, who is this?

Im Toby! Also known as
Tubbo :>

How did you get my number?

Boss Man gave it to me. I wantedd
To meet you :0

Who's Boss Man?

Your tall ass bitch brother
Eli

Well, In that case, hello! Im Y/n
as you might know

Hello! How are you? Are
You excited to come to the Uk??

Hell yeah! I just finished packing. Wait,
How did you know I was coming?

Eli talks about you a lot so
I convinced him to buy the extra plane
ticket for you :]

Oh, you didn't have to! But I'm glad you did,
tysmmm :D
<3

Np <3
Anyway! see yoh tomrrow :P

Baiiii
Read 7;58 pm

Y/n set down her phone with a huge smile on their face.  They truly were excited to meet this boy, even if they had a 2 second conversation. Eli came back in with a notebook in his hands. He sat on the bed next to them and starting checking off whatever they had packed, seeing if they forgot anything. Luckily both of of them had everything they needed.

"Alright, goodnight! Get good rest! I'll wake you up when we have to go", Eli smiled as he stood at the doorway, hand already on the knob.
"Okay! Goodnight! Love you!"
"Love you too!"

And with that, Y/n tried falling asleep but something was keeping them from sleeping... they didn't know what it was though...

"Y/N ITS TIME TO GO!"

————————————————————-

997 WORDS! :D

Sorry for short chapter and also sorry I write too many books at once :') I always get a new story idea and don't want to forget about it so I start writing. And I apologize that Arachnophobia is getting worse and worse TvT I don't have much motivation for that book anymore so I don't put much effort into it anymore