Chapter 7.Drunk

After dying on the floor of laughter we all decided to clean up. While collecting all the cups I couldn't help but think how Rafael gives off a weird vibe. I know he's Sofia's boyfriend and it's none of my business but Rafael and his friends aren't good people.

Sofia deserves to know but I don't know if it's my place to tell her. I think I'll talk to Val later.

"Hey guys Rafael and his friends are throwing a party tonight wanna go?" Sofia says coming down with Rafael following her.

"Uh yeah no we'll think about it" I reply before Val could. Maybe now's a great time to talk to her.

"Hey val" I whisper flicking my head up so she knows where to talk.

She nods her head quickly and I follow her up. Sofia is busy making out with Rafael so now's the best time.

"What?" Val whispers closing the door.

"I have a bad feeling about Rafael" I blurt out going straight to the point

"What why"

"He's friends with Derek and the other guys"

"What? I've never seen them together"

"Well I have so we better warn her"

"Okay fine but you're telling her"

"What? You're her best friend"

"But you know why they're bad news"

I sigh in defeat leaving the room and she follows behind me

We see them kiss goodbye and Rafael leaves.

"Hey Sof can we talk to you"

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Uhh- we don't think we should go to the party. And we don't think you should be with Rafael" Val cuts me off

"Why?"

"Because he's a bad person Sof" Val says looking towards me

I catch on and explain everything him and his friends have done and she's speechless by the end of it.

"Okay I'll break up with him but can we pleaseeee go" honestly I am in the mood for partying so why not. Besides, if we stick together then we'll be fine right?

^^^^

It's now 10pm and we're all ready to go to the party.

Val comes down in a velvet lace black body tight dress and Sof comes down in a red one to match. My eyes roam her body and meets her green eyes.

She looks hot.

"Like what you see?" She teases and I can't help but let the boldness take over.

"I very much do" I say smirking and she rolls her eyes

^^^^

We reach the party and it's really hot in here. It reeks of sex, liquor, nicotine and all kinds of shit.

My eyes scan the room hoping to find one of my friends and I do.

Felix.

My face lights up and I drag Sofia and Val with me. I think Felix would really like Sofia. I see them together to be honest.

"Hey Felix" I say tapping his shoulder and he turns around Amused to see me. "Hey man what are you doing here" he says hugging me.

Felix and I have known each other since forever. He's my ride or die kinda guy.

"You know... Partying" I chuckle and so does he

"Well hello there pretty" he says admiring Sofia. I knew it. They're made for each other.