𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵

Euneirophrenia. The peace of mind that comes with having pleasant dreams. Well this most certainly was not a pleasant dream. I doubt my pleasant dream would involve the place of my worst fucking nightmare. Yeah, I seriously doubt it. I knew this had to be a nightmare. A lucid nightmare. Because I would never come back here. 

A place of torment, ridicule, humiliation, and loneliness. A place where you are supposed to plan out your entire future in a four year span of time. A place dreaded by the inhabitants. High school. And I know for a fact I should not be here. I have graduated from its torturous halls long ago. I couldn’t even scream to get out of here. 

For I was alone. Or so I thought. I opened a door to a classroom. The classroom to my favorite teacher’s room which had more books along the walls than our small school library. But when I came in, the classroom was not here. The classroom was completely different. My first clue that the room was different was that the galaxy was around me like a background for a green screen. 

But the galaxies around me were so realistic, it could not have been from a visual effect. It just couldn’t. The sound of a door opened, but there were no doors in space. And I could breathe here. But it was also a dream so eh. I turned towards the sound to see a boy enter. And it was not just any boy who entered. 

Park Jimin from BTS.

I should know. I remember a couple of my co-workers giggling and shrieking about them. Much like in high school where my friends then would do the same thing. I mean, I myself liked their music. I’ve just never been to a concert and I wasn’t a die-hard fan. I listened to their music, I knew who was who in the band, and I had some merch (courtesy of my friends), but that was pretty much it. 

The two of us stared at each other as the door closed. But we could not leave the galaxy room as our doors, our gateways to the other side, were gone. Suddenly the galaxy background drifted off into that of a meadow with a serene waterfall and vibrant colors of greens, pinks, purples, blues, and oranges. 

“Who the hell are you and how did I get here? One second I was alone in my dorm, and then the next thing I knew I was here.” Park Jimin marched up to me. 

“Uh…” How do I explain this? But then again how did I understand him? Oh right. It’s my dream. That’s the only reason for this. “This is my dream? I was not expecting you here?” 

“Your dream? But I was dreaming! Wait, you can understand me?” I nodded. “I can understand you?” Where was he going with this? “If I am dreaming, then who are you? I have never seen you before.” 

“What are you talking about? You’re in my dream! So hush!” I pressed my pointer and middle fingers up to his lips to shush him. He felt real. I thought you couldn’t touch things in a dream. 

Jimin pushed my hand away from his face. “So if this is your dream, and I’m in your dream, then that means you dream about me. Am I your favorite in BTS?” he smirked at me. 

I was taken aback by what he had said. Simply put, I had no idea how to answer that. My friends had asked me who my favorite person in BTS was, but I could never get them a straight answer. I just did not know who I liked the most out of the group and I had no clue why. 

“Uh… I actually don’t know who my favorite is.” 

“Eh?” 

The conversation between the two of us was cut short when a bright light emitted from the waterfall. A glowing lady walked across the water to the two of us. The girl had shimmering white hair with glowing gold eyes and flawless golden tanned skin wearing a flowing white dress that trained off behind her.