another one- Cleo

Y/n watched Cleo with Deuce. She looked very happy. She walked past them quickly. She wasn't jealous or had envy in her heart. Cleo wanted to make her jealous and jumped into a relationship within a day of the breakup. Cleo looked at her and caught slightly making Y/n look at her.

"Oh hi Y/n." Cleo said then hugged Deuce. "Hello Cleo. Need something?" She said as she opened her locker that was next to them. "Just wanted to let you know I'm in a new relationship. Think I found the one." She said.

"Oh, congratulations. You found the one." She said, she didn't mind it at all she had moved past it since they had been broken up for a few months now. Cleo noticed she was not jealous. "Your not..... jealous?" She asked. She shook her head a bit and sighs a bit before speaking.

"I think I can finally face that.... I'm not the one, never was the one." She started. When they broke up she seen how bad Cleo can be and what she could do when she was angry.

"I dodged a bullet. I ran fast right through it, I love myself too much to fight you. But oh congratulations... You found the one, another one." She said and grabbed her bookbag. Cleo wasn't happy at all with her and before she could say anything Y/n closed her locker and looked at her and gave her a small very sad smile.

"Honestly, I'm happy for you. I do not wish you no harm. I met your boyfriend, he's beautiful..." She gave a sad smile knowing Deuce may get his heartbroken sooner or later. She wanted him to be treated better then she was treated while dating Cleo.

"Please treat him like he's someone...." She said. She was still a bit heartbreak and it was noticeable. "Someone perfect, someone so divine... Someone special, someone good inside. I don't want him to hurt like me. Just please treat him like he's someone." She said calmly, before walking off. Cleo looked down a bit.