Chapter one

A.N- First book, please be lenient with me if there are any errors🤧
   Natalie woke up to the sound of her telephone ringing. Rubbing her eyes, she sighed wearily as she trudged lazily over to the phone. She put the phone up to her ear, and with a parched throat, uttered a soft hello.
   The baritone male voice coming from the other end of the phone drove all trace of sleepiness away, and she listened attentively while mentally taking notes as her boss gave her the name and location of her next target. ' Andrew Hutt is a conniving man, Natalie. Be careful when you deal with him or you'll be the one in danger' were the words her boss told her before ending the call.
    Natalie pondered over her boss' words for a moment, before brushing it off as him being too paranoid. She was after all, the best assassin the organization has ever produced, and a simple target like Andrew Hutt wouldn't be too much of a big deal for her.
    This was the very first mistake she made, underestimating Andrew Hutt. Her initial thoughts that he was another one of her easy targets put her in the precarious situation she was now.
    She got into his house like any another target, and located his bedroom using the mental map she had of this house. As she entered the room, she saw him on the bed. She was about to stab him and get out, when she felt something hit her on the back of her head
    And then all went black.
 A.N- I may not update much but I'll try as much as possible to.