20

chapter twenty

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

"wait, i don't really think i can do this."

they groaned many times already because of haechan, who doesn't want to go inside the portal. he was really nervous thinking that mark might have already found out the truth and what would happen if they met again.

many what ifs inside his mind, what if mark will be mad at him?

"come on, hyuck. the portal is gonna close at any time." doyoung told him.

"how about you guys just go? just get marco for—"

but doyoung just pulled him in before the portal became completely closed, haechan shut his eyes tightly. waiting for something to happen.

"where are we going now?" taeyong asked.

"open your eyes, you scaredy cat." jaemin elbowed him.

haechan slowly opened his eyes and there he saw his surroundings, many flowers and trees around him, butterflies were flying around. it looks like haechan just entered the fantasy world.

"aaa! momma!"

they flinched as they heard a kid's yelled, the voice is obviously from a girl. they immediately looked at it but the kid stumbled which made winwin immediately catch her.

"hey, are you okay?" winwin asked worriedly.

but the kid just looked at him, staring at him for a good seconds before hugging him.

"aw, dada winwin." ten said, admiring the scene.

"shut up." winwin hissed at him before gently hugging the kid and carrying it.

"ari!"

another kid showed up but this time, it was a boy. followed by a tall guy that looks like his father since they look alike, also followed by three guys.

"waah, chenle-ah!" doyoung suddenly said and went closer to them.

"doyoung hyung?!" he shouted.

"hyung, you came back?!" another short guy asked.

"nah, i just accompanied my human friends." doyoung said and pointed at them.

"ari, oh my god." chenle immediately went to her. "ari, come down. you don't know him." he said softly.

"it's okay, i don't mind." winwin told him and showed him a smile.

"i'm sorry, my son is just scaring her, that's why." chenle said, showing an apologetic smile.

"whose daughter she is, chenle-ah?" doyoung asked curiously.

"she was abandoned when she was still a baby, renjun decided to keep her and take care of her. she is currently living in the kingdom right now." chenle said, smiling.

"renjun? you're the prince?" ten suddenly asked, pointing to the short male beside doyoung.

"oh, wait. i forgot to introduce you to each other." doyoung said.

"guys, this renjun, just like what you said, ten. he's a prince and this is his fiance, yangyang. the tall one over here is jisung, chenle's husband." doyoung said.