Even if I did laugh,why would it matter?

||Rewriting is hard.||

"Trophy! TROPHY!" Screamed cheesy
Trophy groaned while walking over. He did not wanna deal with this idiot. "What." He said in tone that tried to sound annoyed but only sounded whiny.

"Look, look! I found a funny meme I thought was funny!" Cheesy said with the annoying smile that made Trophy heart skip a beat, oh how he loved- UH hated HE hates that stupid smile.

Cheesy held up his phone and showed Trophy the unfunny meme ever. But the look in Cheesy's eyes made his heart flutter, he could only produce a nervous chuckle. Cheesy flashed the smile that Trophy loved. In that moment Trophy's head was spinning, he couldn't produce a single thought that wasn't him wanting to kiss the shorter one.

"Trophy? You alright bud?" The shorter noticed the trophy wasn't responding and seemed to be deep in thought. "Was the meme that bad?" The cheese asked a frown starting to form on his face, had he done something wrong?

"Cheesy can you stop talking, I'm having a inner conflict on should I kiss you or not." The jock seemed not to notice that he said that last part or the fact Cheesy had stepped back and was blushing so hard it was hard to tell him apart from tomato soup.

At this point Cheesy's heart was ready to explode. As fluster as Cheesy was he was filled with bravery and decided to say something. "Trophy just kiss me, we both want it." As "brave" as Cheesy felt the sentence came out a mumble. But atlas this was enough to knock the jock out of his trance. "What? What did you say?" He said face flushed, it was now or never. The comedian walked closer to Trophy, but there was one more obstacle. That fact he was short, risking his dignity he asked quickly "can you pick me up?" Although confused Trophy did so. As if something clicked the jock asked the comedian, "Are we about to do this right now?" "I think so."

Finally as if a weight has been taken of their back they kissed.

||REWRITE BABYY 345 words||