Himiko Toga

Wiz: The World of My Hero Academia. The world where Superheroes go battle Super villains and make profit from it.

Boomstick: But not ALL villains are villains because they want or like to. Sometimes you're that 1 guy/gal who gets the short end of the stick.

Wiz: And no-one is a perfect example of this then Himiko Toga.

_______________________________________
Analysis:

Full name: Himiko Toga

Age: roughly 16 - 17

Sex: Female

Fighting style: Armed Melee Combat

Likes. Blood
______________________________________

Wiz: On the day Himiko was born, she was already doomed to never have a normal life.

Boomstick: Yeah, her parents were pretty much ULTRA STRICT. So as you can imagine, she pretty much lost her chance at a normal life a long time ago.

Wiz: It didn't help that she had to put up a front to appease her strict parents. Something that was tearing at her mental stability for a number of her earlier years.

Boomstick: Yeah: her parents, without realising, were pretty much grooming her into a Psychotic super villain. Great job you jackasses, Momma Boomstick would NEVER do that to me.

Wiz: Right..... anyway, this meant that she was going to become some kinda villain either way; ESPECIALLY after Quirk manifested.
_______________________________________

Quirk

Transform
_______________________________________

Boomstick: Transform: Her ability to LITERALLY transform into whoever she desires. Boy... the things I would do with an ability like that...

Wiz: Well, unfortunately for you Boomstick, there's a price to use this Quirk at all. She needs to drink the blood of the person she wants to turn into.

Boomstick: So she's basically a vampire...

Wiz: Yes, and naturally: this Quirk made her VERY thirsty for human blood. So much so that she actually almost KILLED her "Crush" in cold blood due to it.

Boomstick: What the hell, aren't their facilities to help with s*** like that...?

Wiz: There are. But when she asked about when she'll be able to use her Quirk after this, their usual response is "You DON'T!".

Boomstick: WHAT THE ****, Why the hell not?!?

Wiz: Because, in the MHA/BNHA world, this Quirk is seen as PURELY villainess and shouldn't be allowed into society.