Part one

I suppose it was time to get up and attend the job I loved the most, I mean whats not to love I get to show handsome guys around big houses and get paid for it. In my mind that was a great job whether you agree or not. They don't call me the estate agents finest for no reason I was highly demanded and I loved it.

Lets get the boring bit out of the way I'm Carmen and I have been working as an estate agent for the past 6 years, I love my job the money is great but there is also another perk that I love the most but you will find out later I cant reveal all yet it that would ruin it.

I had an appointment booked in for 9 at a large house based in Hollywood so I needed to hurry up I didn't want to keep the client waiting the quicker I was the more money I would make from selling the house. I looked through my wardrobe and pulled out an emerald green dress I paired it with a pair of sliver high heels, I placed them on my bed I had to get out of my Pj's before I put the dress on.

I took off my Pj's and my underwear with it I picked out a fresh pair of panties and put them on I decided not to wear a bra because the dress made my boobs look good enough. I put the dress on and then the heels, I took a look in my mirror and smiled to myself I looked great apart from my hair it was letting my look down. I grabbed a brush from my cabinet and brushed it to perfection.

I made my way out of my apartment to the lift and pressed it for the garage, the lift signaled that I had arrived and I made my way to my range rover, I had to arrive in style and this car showed it, I had worked hard for it so why not show it off. I had a 20 minute journey ahead to I got going.

I was excited to see what my client looked like and hopefully he was good looking, because for what I had planned I needed a little eye candy because it would benefit me a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the house, it was beautiful, this was also a perk of being an estate agent I got to see these beautiful houses and one day I could hopefully live in one of them instead of walking away every time because I had sold them.

A black SUV pulled up in front of the house and out came this beautiful man I couldn't believe my eyes he was by far the most attractive man I had ever come across.

'Hello my name is Evader nice to meet you' He spoke with such a deep voice it blew my mind

'Hello Evader I'm Carmen and I will be showing you around the house today if you would like to follow me' I said with a seductive voice speaking sexy always works doesn't it?

I began walking swaying my hips a little extra then normal we got to the door and I began looking through my bags for the keys to the house, I found them and purposely dropped them on the floor so I could bend down in front of him this always had the clients wanting more. I turned round to see if it had effected him and to my surprise it hadn't. He must be gay I thought to myself this always usually works.

I picked the keys up and made my way through the door holding it open for him to walk through,

' This is the entrance to the house as you can see there is an enormous stair case that leads to the upstairs. To the right there is the living room followed by a second room and to the left there is the kitchen and dining room followed by a further room that leads in to the garden. Where would you like to look first'

'Can we please look at the bed rooms first'

'Of course we can I like your thinking '

I made sure that I walked up the stairs first so he got a good look at my arse in the process, I looked around again to see if this had any affect on him but yet again it didn't this just further fueled my thought that he was gay or he was seriously committed to his wife.

After the numerous stairs we had to go up we arrived at the second floor.

'There are six bedrooms which are reasonable large, would you like me to show you the master bedroom'

'Yes' He said bluntly

'Okay its this way' I said while walking towards the room

'Here we are this is the master bedroom it has an en suite fitted with everything you need will you be living her with your wife?

'I don't have a wife and Ill take it' He said

'But you haven't seen the rest of the house yet' I said shock in my voice, I was more shocked at the fact he didn't have a wife he must be gay.

'I don't need to i'm happy with what I have seen so far'

'Okay if you would like to make your way to the kitchen we can sort the paper work out there'