Part four

He was pushing himself in and out of me with a force I loved it the pace he was going at made my eyes roll back and my toes curl.

'Faster Evander give it to me hard I know you can'

Those words made him go even faster I was a complete mess and it didn't look like he was gonna stop anytime soon.

'I'm gonna cum any second' I panted, when I had finished speaking he pulled out which disappointed me

'You are being punished Carmen you don't get to cum' He said whilst uncuffing me

'Now get down on your knees and suck' He demanded, I didn't like that he wouldn't let me release but I got on my knees as he instructed and placed myself in front of him. I opened my mouth before I moved my head forward he grabbed hold of it and he pushed himself to the back of my throat. I began moving up and down , I added my hand and stroked him. He was moaning and mumbling some words I couldn't understand.

'I'm gonna cum and you are going to swallow it , do you understand' He said in short breath's I nodded my head and as soon as I did he cummed in my mouth I swallowed just like he said. He then brought me back to my feet. I stood there looking at him and him looking at me up and down.

'Like what you see Evander'

'I certainly do Carmen and I haven't finished with you yet, you wanted me to fuck you and I'm going to .. hard' I took in a sharp breath he sounded as if he meant every word and I didn't think I could handle it but if it would save my job and not risk me getting arrested then I was more than up for it.

'How about we make good use of the master bedroom up there' He didn't give me chance to reply because he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder smacking my arse in the process. We made are way up the stairs and in to the master bedroom. Evander placed me on the bed and began to remove his own clothes. I was surprised that he was still fully clothed.

' I'm going to fuck you Carmen this is what you want isn't it so you wont get arrested. You want me to fuck your tight pussy so you will scream my name as you cum'

'Yes' I replied truthfully

'Your wish is my command now put your hand above your head' I did as he said and he hand cuffed them to the bed post. He then separated my legs and he began placing kisses starting at my neck and leading down. I couldn't keep still his kisses were so soft and sent tingles making me wet.

He stopped at my thighs and he slipped a finger in to my entrance and began pumping in and out picking up the pace. having my hands above my head unable to move them made it even more pleasurable. He placed another finger in and then a third it hurt at first but then it became pleasurable.

He than began to lick and nibble on my clit and this sent me over the edge I couldn't grip on to anything the pleasure was to much to handle and i had to release. Without his permission I let go and cummed.

'Look how wet I have got you Carmen, and did I say you could cum no I didn't'

'It was just so good I'm sorry'

He uncuffed me again and sat me up he lay down on the bed and told me to place myself on top of him and I did as he said.

'I want to see you come apart when I fuck you Carmen'

I was now sat on top of him I positioned myself so his member was at my entrance and I lowered myself on to him I began moving up and down the pleasure pushing over me making my eyes roll back I looked down at him looking into his eyes, I could see that he was enjoying this and so was I, This was nothing like I had ever felt before.