Marshal , give me a smile -1-

!!!

Xuanyu had just woken up, and his mind was still a little vague. After a while, after waking up, she found that he was underwater, and he immediately widened her eyes and struggled to get up!

Fuck!Labor and management can't swim!Which bastard threw himself to the bottom of the water, God doesn't have long eyes!Is his mission over before it starts?"

You bastard!How can it kill people as soon as they come up!

QAQ

"Drop--!Drop--!Drop--!Drop--!Drop--!Drop--!"

At this time, the sound of an alarm sounded from the outside, and the sound penetrated the deep pool of water, and An Xuanyu felt extremely harsh.

"Alarm!"alarm!The mermaid's mood fluctuated greatly!alarm!alarm!"

An Xuanyu was lying on the bottom of the water and saw a large group of people in white clothes appearing on the water.

For a while, he didn't know how to react, until he was rescued, he still looked dumbfounded.

Letting himself be carried on a big soft bed, and then various instruments scanned him repeatedly, An Xuanyu stared blankly at the group of white coats with serious faces, and then lowered his head, only to find out why he felt that something was wrong with his body. Below his waist turned out to be a big tail with blue fish scales!

The big tail of blue fish scales!

Big tail!

tail!

Ba!

He didn't want to lie about the number of words, but he was really scared.

Okay, anyone who wakes up and finds that he suddenly has an extra fish tail will be scared, okay!!!

Looking at the doctors who kept busy around him, An Xuanyu felt cold in his heart, then his eyes rolled, and he fainted very spineless!

Before fainting, he was still wondering if he had been handed over to the country for research as a magical species.......

When he woke up again, An Xuanyu found that he seemed to have changed places.

Above his head was a warm yellow headlight that was not dazzling at all, and he was surrounded by warm warm water.

In such a comfortable environment, he wanted to sleep again.

"Are you awake?"At this moment, a cold male voice sounded, and An Xuanyu's sleepy worm seemed to be stabbed by a sword with a cold light, and immediately disappeared without a trace.

He curled up nervously into a ball, and then looked towards the source of the sound. If he didn't look at it, he couldn't move his eyes.

To ask An Xuanyu what hobbies he has in his life, the first is food, the second is beauty, and the third is design programs.

The man in front of him is really handsome. He has very healthy wheat-colored skin.

Although he is only wearing a white shirt, his smooth muscle lines can be vaguely seen.