SURPRISE invite

Iris  and  rosemary were in for the time of their lifes if your into the kinda stuff they were about to see once Iris got home from work she checked her mail wich had one letter in it from the biersacks she was shocked becuse that means Andy was gonna spend a day with her she opend the letter and inside the letter it says dear miss. Iris i'm glad that i will be getting to spend a whole day with you and a friend of your choice i will be taking you to see my sister and some other people perform i will be there tomrrow at 6:00 am love andy biersack . She texted Rosemary right away telling her to get her lil butt over to her house right away and so Rosemary did and once she got there Iris told her all about what was happening and they both started fangirling together but oh no that wasn't the end andy was planning for them to be apart of the show wich will truly be fun even though it's not the girls jobs andy was really excited for the day to come but the girls started to wonder what kinda tricks will be and if it is dangerous or not but they will find out they both started packing then ate pizza then decidded to go to bed and get up early in the morning to make sure that everything will be ready at 6:00 am . At 5:00 Iris and Rosemary were up and moving getting ready Iris was in the shower while Rose was brushing her hair Then all of a sudden they heard a knock on the door Rose looked out the window to see jayy von monroe from bodtf and Andy from bvb on her best friends door step she told Iris to hurry up and get ready then she ran down the hall to get her bags .then went down stairs and sat on the couh while Iris opened the door and let them in Jayy walked in first then Andy "hey are you too ready to go " asked andy. Rosemary nodded and Iris said "yeah i am " Jayy smiled and grabed roses hand and led her to the car while Andy took our bags and put in the trunk opening the car door for Iris so she could get in then he got in the front seat and started the car and smiled .