cyclamen

Dazai sighed quietly as he helped the other walk to his bedroom. As much as Chuuya loves wine, he was incredibly lightweight. During his 7 years of knowing Chuuya, Dazai had only seen Chuuya completely drunk, a week after his departure from the Port Mafia. From what few words Chuuya could mutter out, he seemed to be incredibly emotional. Dazai didn't think much of it as he helped the ginger get home, cleaning him up and leaving.

Chuuya suddenly fell to the floor, choking and coughing out more flowers. Dazai grimaced and waited for the chibi to finish before picking him up. Chuuya was the shorter one but weighed more than Dazai, since he had gained weight in muscle but now he was weirdly light. Sure Dazai struggled a bit but he wasn't particularly strong physically.

He frowned as he eyed the pile of flowers on the floor as he put a blanket over Chuuya who had passed out. Dazai walked over to the floor bouquet of flowers and looked at them.

Red camellias. "Oh Chibi..." He whispered to no one in particular as he got a bin bag and picked them up. He was familiar with Chuuya's flat since he still lived in the same one when Dazai was still with the Port Mafia. Chuuya was an emotion driven person, though had to not act or pretend to not feel them. His eyes always gave it away. Little did Dazai know, he couldn't read Chuuya as well as he thought.