Is he really staying?

Deticated to -Ishq- for reminding me that this story is truly beauty filled.

After our family dinner, Karimah helped my mother and I clean up, along with my aunt. As I cleaned I couldn't help but let the memory of Asim roll through my mind. I clearly wasn't thinking straight. I just kept dazing away, to the point, were I didn't realize Karimah has been calling me for the past few minutes. And on top of all that, I broke two glass plates.

"Haifa, what the hell is wrong?" Saleh asked.
"Nothing. It just that week you know." I lied.
"Already too much information." he laughed and walked away.
As my mother and aunt were cleaning up after my mess, Karimah took me to the side so we can "do the dishes together", when in reality she wanted to chat.
"Haifa, seriously! What's wrong? Dreams again?" Karimah asked, worry filling her eyes. Her eyes were hazel with flares of green, and when she was worried it would dilate and spark.
"It's nothing Karimah. Actually, to be honest, it's a lot. But I can't speak here. Let's clean first, pray and then go upstairs and I'll tell you everything." I told her hoping she'd cool down, and to my liking she did.
I washed the dishes while Karimah dried them and placed them in the cabin. As I scrubbed the porcelain plate and traced the design. I didn't even know what was wrong with me.
Please. We all know you like him.

OMG. I brushed that thought away into my short term memory.
I helped my mother pack some food for my Aunt and then I swept the floor really quick.
Afterwards, my father led the prayer and we all prayed Isha together.
I must say, Karimah seemed very eager to know what's been going on with me, and I don't blame her. She took my arm and pulled me - or more so dragged me upstairs.
She sat on the bed, and patted the seat next to her for me to sit down. I slowly approached the bed while thinking how to approach her with all this information to take in. I sat down next to her wiping my sweaty hand down my legs.
"So first off, take it in slowly, and don't freak out. Okay? And no interruptions," I said.
"Okay. Now go on!" she said rushing me.

"Well so you know the dreams I've been having. Well some of them came true. So like I said, don't freak out. The guy, in my dream, his dad died in my house. I had a dream he would come ask me of I've seen his dad. He actually came. And when my aunt took me to teach me archery and horseback riding, he came and turns out we are childhood friends and..." I was about tell her he was good looking but this lunatic cut me off.
"He's good looking and you like him?" she questioned. Well part of it is correct, the other, I'm not so sure.
"Well, I think he's good looking but, I don't like him." I stated confidently, thought there was a bit of doubt in my voice which I regretted because I'm an open book to Karimah. Always have, always will be.
"You're lying." she stated.
"Ok maybe a little." I confessed.
"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" she clapped aggressively.
"Ok. Chill out before someone hears you." I told her while covering her mouth with my hand. And then I screeched because she obviously had to lick my hand.
"Does anyone else know?" she asked.
"No. And I'd rather keep it that way till I'm ready."
She nodded and we went downstairs to eat some dessert. That encounter was still roaming through my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I set up the bed as well as the guest one which was brought into my room for Karimah. She slipped into the covers and closed her night light after saying her good nights. I did the same, but I didn't sleep. I was scared actually. I thought I would have one of those dreams again. But I couldn't stop myself and I had to overcome my fear. I slowly shut my eyes and felt a wave of deep tiredness taking over my body. My mind started to cloud up and as I anticipated would happen, I begin the new dream.
I'm sitting in the living room when my parents come in and approach me.
"Salam Karimah!" they said simultaneously.
"Wasalam! Whats up?" I replied.
"Well," my mother began, "there is a man named Asim who's family has been allied with ours for years through hardship, and we wanted you to know that he's coming to stay with us till he finds a safer place."
"I don't mind I guess. Any siblings? Parents?" I questioned.
"His mother died whilst giving birth and his father was..." he stopped mid sentence.
"Was?" I asked.
"Don't freak out but he was the son of the man who died in our home. So it's much like a priority to have him here..."
"Out of respect. Yea. Of course I understand. When?" I cut him off.
"Tomorrow morning Inshallah(if god wills) so come and help me clean." my mom orders.
"I'll be right there mama."
FARTHER INTO THE DREAM:
I was sitting in the living room watching T.V when I hear a crash. I look to the right and see the window's glass was shattered. Just a few moments later a soldier came rolling on. Why the hell does this keep happening, I thought. I was glad my scarf was on because I didn't want someone this vain seeing me on the spot. I ran upstairs to warn my parents. As I reached the top of the stairs and I bumped into someone, my head hitting his rock-hard chest.