Chapter 4

Hanif pov
I have been looking for that girl since i start working at the restaurant ,i was chatting with sa,eed when the manager call me to arrange table and that i will be their waiter for the day,i heard the manager saying like the girl is the daughter of the president and she hate noise, and i have to be careful...because if i did any mistake i can get fired "you know those politicians people have power just do your job"

Bro what about that girl have you find her ,"No i didn't "i hope you find her soon because i can't wait to see my sister inlaw .....sa,eed  tease , i receive a call from the manager that the guest are here i have to go and serve them.

I was taking their list when the most beautiful girl walk in "she is smiling while making a call after that i heard someone like is calling her name"Nifa what a sweet name nifa ,and i saw her run to that person in a bone crushing hug.....,i keep smiling because i saw her today ,after i take their list i made my way and pick up my phone to call my bestfriend..

After 2nd ring he pickup "hey bro watsup you know Fatima is sick and im cooking because i can't say no if not...,i will not sleep in that house" i call to tell you that i saw that girl and her name is nifa,but she is the president daughter,"look hanif you know...,i know you and we have been through alot i will advise you that forget about the girl because she is not even your class and i don't want you to get into trouble and i don't wanna loose you too"No bro i can't i love her so much.....,"But becareful and don't tell her now let her fall for you first"thank your sa,eed your are the best bro And bestfriend my regard to fatima and the unborn baby...

Hanifa pov
On our way to the restaurant my phone start ringing i check and saw its my dad calling "my dad is calling i will receive the call u can go ahead and order for us before i come" i pick the call after first ring ,good afternoon daddy ,mum tell me that you travel to "russian"yesterday night because you want to discuss some issue with the president of russian ,hope it go well......

"Yes princess i called to tell u that ...your cousin asma and her husband are coming so i want you to make arrangements for their welcoming "okay daddy ...,i heard someone calling my name i turn around and saw its my aunt ..,aunty khadija the wife of the business man alhaji sani abatcha she came to visit her daughter i think because she stay in the hostel .,i don't really get along with their daughter because she like bragging alot and i don't like that kind of person...,after we exchange greetings with aunty Khadija,i meet my friends

Unknown pov
What took you so long,sorry i meet aunty Khadija on my way dats why....,"Ahmad the son of the governor boyfriend of kulsum soon to get married,i love to see them together..,and sometimes i think that i need to love someone too but  not kabeer,because he is not my type...,he is a player "lovebirds lets eat because im hungry "

We made our way to the cinema to watch movie "the doctor strange "after that i went home and made my way to my room to freshup  because today  its a long day ,after 40min she is dressed in her pink pajama and walk out,to greet her mum , she meet her mum downstairs reading...,good afternoon mum i miss you."princess im busy go to your sis room and greet.

Please
Vote
And
Comment

::