Page 13 [Returning the coat]

[The next Day]

You finished your assignment for the day when you suddenly remembered the coat kept besides you that you brought to return it back to Taehyung.

You advanced towards the stairs and headed towards his office.
You suddenly came to a halt and decided to hand the coat to his secretary who can give taehyung the coat.

Well you would've given it to her only if the secretary was there.

You just remembered that her sister had a baby yesterday right before the meeting so she couldn't attend office today.

Oh shit!

Now you had to yourself give taehyung his coat.
You didn't wanna go yourself because of the encounter you had two days ago;the period incident.

You felt really embarrassed by the fact that he had seen you in that condition.

You genuinely had no idea how did you even deliver your presentation the day before with him sitting right Infront of you and the incident still fresh.

You pushed your nerves at the side and knocked the door with a pounding heart.

He beckoned you to come in.

Your steps felt heavy and you could feel sweat starting to form on your forehead.

You sat as he said and you finally looked him In the eye.

He was grinning broadly and you pondered why was he smiling so hard; that cold as an iceberg human smiling soo hard?
Is he having a really good day or is he enjoying seeing you like this; embarrassed.

With that smile he looked even more unreal and hot that you thought was that even possible.

(He smiled even harder but this picture seemed a bit more appropriate as he is in a suit)

Your cheeks flushed in the shades of crimson and sweat dripped from your forehead now evidently

You handed him his coat.

He took the coat from your trembling hands and you thanked him for lending it to you.

He then spoke;'Ms.Y/N anytime, I mean of course anyone would've helped you. That's what humanity is afterall.

You just forced a weak smile.

He then added
,"I anyways was about to call you to discuss something really important".

You sat straight;what was he gonna say?

But why were you feeling so weird and it was not the first time you were feeling somewhat; edgy. You always felt that way when you were around him.

But why?

He then opened his drawer and pulled out an envelope which labeled as 'PROMOTION FORM'

"Ms.Y/N, yesterday you profoundly impressed me with your presentation and above all my moody dad , was massively moved by your presentation that he kept talking about you and your delivery all day".

You loved appraisals and this added brightness to your weary and fake smile, upgrading it into a wide grin followed by a few blushes.

You replied
,"Thank you so much sir, I told you on the day of the interview that I would prove myself worthy enough for the company."

His smile widened even more as he spoke; he felt some what excited to deliver the next news.

,"Well you are the woman of your word.
Dad and I decided to give you a promotion because I think you deserve a higher position than an intern".

He kept the envelope Infront of you and continued,

"You will from tomorrow be joining office as my assistant."

You couldn't believe it.

Just within a few days of your joining you were getting a promotion while the other employees who have been serving to this same company for over a decade are still on the same spot.

You then Remembered that taehyung already had an assistant so why did he promote you to that very position?

You inquired
,"Sir, I am truly honored and words fall short to explain how grateful I am right now , but you had an assistant so why did you give me this post?"

He simply answered
"I think you are oblivious that she just resigned because she is getting married and moving to Europe".

A wave of relief swept past you and you thanked him again.

You grabbed the form and were about to leave when taehyung stopped you for another discussion.

He discussed work and of course this discussion was different as you were now gonna be working as his assistant so he told you everything you needed to know for this post.

You were just done discussing work when he leaned forward in his chair and you glared at his face.

This time the he looked/felt different,
He looked panicked and his cheeks flushed in crimson instead of yours.

You saw his hands trembling and he looked everywhere but at you.

He just opened his mouth to speak when suddenly his phone rang and he let out a sigh of relief and he attended the call.

He scooted out of the room after gesturing you to leave.

[Time skip , at home at night]

You were absolutely thrilled to join office the next day as the assistant.

You just imagined how would it feel when you walked past other employees just to watch them drool and how they would envy you as you were the youngest , yet the most successful employee of the company.

You then Remembered how nervous taehyung got all of a sudden after the meeting.
Why was that confident young man so uncomfortable and shy

You were so caught up in your thoughts that you didn't even realize that you dozed off without even changing your clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N - WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND TAEHYUNGS TREMULOUS CONDITION??

P.S THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE LAST CHAPTER SO LETS SEE HOW WILL THIS END UP!

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION EVER SO IF YOU DONT FIND IT THAT GRIPPING OR ENGAGING IM SOO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

IM CONSTANTLY TRYING TO IMPROVE MY WORK AND WRITING ABILITIES AND I REALLY HOPE THAT MY HARWORK WOULD PAYOFF!!