Chapter 18 - Jealousy, Jealousy

A/N. Just wanna let you all know that I've read all your lovely comments from the last chapter and kept it closely to my heart ❤️ I'm so glad I started writing, if not, I wouldn't have met all you amazing souls. I hope you can stick with me until the end of this book as I keep providing you content along the way 🥰

HAPPY READING! 🐋

- 18 -
Jealousy, Jealousy

VEGAS'S POV

Jealousy wasn't a word I have ever used to describe how I felt.

It was something I knew the definition of but never felt.

I never had to be jealous of anyone because whatever they had, I had even better.

Whatever I wanted, I could have it with the snap of my fingers.

But now there was something I wanted that I couldn't have that easily.

Something that had the prettiest smile, the cutest dimples and dark soft hair.

That something was Pete.

In the equation of me and him, I had hoped to have him all to myself now that I knew how I truly felt.

Now that I knew it was LO-

It was LOV-

Okay, fine, maybe it's still hard for me to even think the word out loud. And maybe it's too soon too.

I was still trying to convince myself that I was just sexually attracted to Pete and nothing more. Because it was all too strange for me to feel this way towards someone because I never had.

And this soon? Over the course of a few months of seeing his face everyday? Contemplating the amount of times I wanted to fuck him?

Alright, I may have gone too far, let me roll it back.

In the equation of LO- (I'll give that word a try some other time) that should only consist of me and Pete, there was one extra symbol that I did not need.

That symbol was Zee.

What did he have that I didn't?

Besides a bed right next to Pete's? Nothing else.

Then why?

Why the fuck does Zee get to receive that pretty smile from Pete everytime he emerges into the room?!

"Khun Vegas?" Pete's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked up at him from the same page of the book I had been staring at for the past 10 minutes.

I hummed in response as I threw the book to the side, putting Pete in all of my focus.

"I think I'm feeling much better now, my headaches are gone so you don't need to come over and look after me anymore. I can manage it," he smiled, "And besides, I have P'Zee."

P'Zee.

P'ZEE.

P'ZEE!!

That's all he EVER mentions when he tries to get me out of his room.

Maybe it'd be easier if I just chained Pete to my bed and only let him have eyes for me.

I'd wrap his pretty lips around my cock, fuck some sense into him, and make him scream my name in ecstasy.

Maybe by then, all he'd think about is me.

But my stupid feelings wouldn't let me.

I was too afraid to hurt him again. Even now, I could feel the distance he was putting between us.