The first convo

Hi this is my first mini series I like writing little stories for fun so thought I'd do something for my fav ship. Hopefully you'll like it and please if there's a mishap or a fuck up with a word please don't judge trust me Ik how to spell I'm just typing fast but hopefully that gets avoided and also this story will mostly be seen through a 3rd person view point and one last thing there will be occasional Deadpool and spider man chapter/scenes. Anyways hope you like it bye bye ^^—————————————————————————————————————————
3rd pov:
It was finally time for Peter to head off to college. Peter sat on his bed gathering that last of his thing. He sat their in silent smiling just looking around his room but that happy but sad silence was soon broken with a knock on the door. "You ready to leave yet?" Tony asked leaning on the door. "Umm yeah....I...I think so. I just want to say bye to everyone first" Peter responded. "go ahead there all waiting for you." Tony said holding back tears. Peter headed down to see the avengers sitting there with a good look at college poster. Peter smiled. " ah yes great Peter you will do wonderful things while at your training of school!" Loki said like a proud father. "I always knew you could do it." Steve said patting Peter on the back
"D0n't do anything stupid." Strange said with a awkward smile. "Have some fun and loosen up a little and bring a girl back home I need someone knew in my life!" Natasha said in a joking matter. Peter laughed and shook his head. He said his goodbyes and headed to the helicopter.

It was a awkward silence for the first hour of the fly "Hey tony is college hard?" Peter asked twirling his thumbs waiting for them to arrive. "Mmm no just work hard and focus you'll be good kiddo." Tony said smiling. They had finally arrived, tony patted Peter on the head "don't fuck this up ok?". " I'll try my best.". They sat their for a second then said there goodbyes. Peter could only remember a couple more memory's where Tony was this affectionate so he Treasured this moment. He left the helicopter with a suitcase a backpack and some hope in life oh and a red face from all the stares he was getting.

Peter headed to front desk to see who would be showing him around. "Umm hello my name is Peter" the front desk lady just stared typing on her computer smacking her gum. "I uh....I missed orientation and I'm supposed to have someone meet me here." There was silent for a good 5 minutes or so then she picked a black phone and typed about 8 or 9 numbers and said. "Send Wade down please." Peter waited about 10-15 minutes before a tall muscular guy with loose jeans that gripped his ass just enough, a nice white t-shirt that tightened on his pecs , and a black hoodie covering his arms, he had beautiful scars on his face that just made Peter want to be a man whore for him and him only.

"This is the person who will be showing you around." The front lady said starring into peters eyes which made Peter feel a bit uncomfortable. Peter and wade left the front offices. "Hi my name is Peter." Peter said with a dark red face. "Hi I'm a guy you find hot." Wade said smiling holding out his hand. Wades comment caught peter off but he had put his hand not denying it. They shook hands. "Oh my god such a firm but soothing shake." Peter thought just finding any and everything about this anonymous man amazing. "I'm just joking though the names Wade...Wade Wilson." "Nice to meet you Wade um if you don't mind me asking how old are you?" Peter said fast kinda of hoping he wade wouldn't here him. "Gets straight to the point I see but i'm 20 you?" "I'm uh..I'm  18" Peter said with a small smile out of embarrassment. "Oof just turned legal" wade chuckled. "What's that supposed to mean?" Peter said trying to find out what's so funny. "Oh nothing just that I can think about fucking you legally." Wade said forming a smirk. Peters redness was gone but after that sentence he doubted he could ever get rid of it or  talk normally around Wade but he didn't want to over think it so he responded by saying " you shouldn't joke like that someone may think your serious." "Who said I was playing?" wade said keeping eye contact. Peter couldn't move,his body was hot all over and he was sure if this would go on for any longer he would get a large erection which would be horrible because he had on light blue pencil pants. ( if you don't know what that's means it's just skinny jeans). "Well let's start our tour of this big school of ours." Wade said signaling Peter to follow him.

———————————————————-——————————————————————
Ok this was chapter one I hope who ever read this like it.  I got 825 words which is nice but my back hurts for arching it for a hour or so. But bye bye hopefully I'll see u in the next chapter :)