Shy girl x popular girl (WxW)

Y/n pov:

~I walk down the halls my hood over my face and my mask on, i go to my locker only to find it spray painted green with big letters~ "loser" ~I read to myself, this had to have been the work of one group of people, the poplar kids...~ "hey dork like the decorations on your locker?" ~one of the little minions said, making everyone burst into laughter~ "listen, you guys only bully people cause your scared of being bullied, you have such a low self esteem you can't bare to think about not being adored like the queen of England so piss off." ~I wipe the paint off my locker, throwing the wipes at them walking to class~

G/n pov:

~I watch my crush see her spray painted locker, I feel bad for her but I don't want t lose my popularity and friends to be friends with her...~ "hey dork like the decorations on your locker?" ~my friend Marie said giggling, that caused everyone but me to giggle as well~ "listen, you guys only bully people cause your scared of being bullied, you have such a low self esteem you can't bare to think about not being adored like the queen of England so piss off." ~I hear my crush say wiping her locker throwing the wipes at our leader, I looked down ashamed of myself~ the next day ~I gather my courage, dragging my crush into an empty classroom. I take her books setting them on the floor seeing as there aren't any desks~ "I-I... ILIKEYOUALOTBUTIVEBEENTOSCAREDTOTELLYOUINFEAROFYOUMAKINGFUNOFME!" ~I shout out my face turning bright pink as Y/n looks shocked~

Y/n pov:

~one of the popular girls, G/n aka my crush to be exact, dragged me into a classroom. She took my books drying them on the floor~ "I-I... ILIKEYOUALOTBUTIVEBEENTOSCAREDTOTELLYOUINFEAROFYOUMAKINGFUNOFME!" She shouted, pink as pink lemonade. I stared at her, confused and flustered, I say back~ "I like you to..." ~she looks up from the floor, she grabs my cheeks and kisses me, my eyes widen shocked. I finally kiss back~ "I have to get to class but I'll see you after school" ~I open the classroom door holding my books~ "mon amour.." ~I whisper to her, leaving quickly~

AHHHH this is my first serious story that I will do, this imagine was based of my lesbian friend who's friend is more popular then them, lease suggestions for different imagines! Just no angst, those make me cry. I will do fluff smut normal imagines tho!