𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 - 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿

❤︎︎

❥  "𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱?"

❥ "𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱?"

——————————————————————

third person pov

Mr Weasley, who had been waiting outside for the Ministry cars, stuck his head inside the bar to the Weasley's and their "almost adopted" three children.

"They're here, come on Harry"

Mr Weasley marched Harry across the pavement to an old fashioned dark green car, driven by an irritable looking wizard.

"In you get, Harry" Mr Weasley looked around the street as Harry climbed into the car, followed by y/n,
Ron, Hermione and unfortunately, Percy.

Harry couldn't stop thinking about why the cars were necessary, and he tensed up a little, shaking slightly.

Y/n seemed to have sensed this and she slowly grabbed Harry's hand and interlocked their fingers, squeezing it lightly. Harry found himself calming down at her touch, he gave her a grateful look and squeezed her hand back.

Harry had no chance to speak to Ron and Hermione in the chaos of leaving, so he decided to confide in them on the train.

They reached King's Cross with twenty minutes to spare. The Ministry drivers helped unload their trunks onto trolleys before bidding Mr Weasley goodbye.

Mr Weasley led Harry through the station, strolling towards the barrier between platforms 9 and 10.
Mr Weasley leant casually against the barrier, Harry imitating.

Next moment, they had fallen sideways onto platform 9¾, where a scarlet steam train puffed smoke over over a platform packed with families of witches and wizards. Percy and Ginny appeared behind Harry, followed by y/n and Hermione.

"Ah, there's Penelope!" said Percy, smoothing his hair and turning pink.

Y/n caught Harry's eye and they both turned away to hide their laughter as Percy strode over to a curly haired witch, walking with his chest out so she couldn't miss his shiny badge.

Once everyone had come through the barrier, Mr Weasley began loading the trunks into a fairly empty carriage; Hedwig, Luisa and Crookshanks were stowed on a luggage rack.

Mrs Weasley kissed all of her children, then Hermione and y/n and finally, Harry.

"Do take care, won't you, Harry?" she said, her eyes bright. She opened her large handbag and said "I've made you all sandwiches.. Here you are, Ron.. No they're not corned beef.. Fred? Here you are dear.."

"Ceddy!" y/n said suddenly, skipping off and jumping into her brothers arms.
The Diggory family had just arrived through the barrier, Amos Diggory pushing a trolley laden with bags. Cedric's kitten Maple, a Calico Tabby cat, perched lazily at the top of the pile.