Chapter 1

"I'm sorry for your loss ma'am."

"No!! Please there has to be something else you can do you save her!" Willow screamed.

"I'm sorry ma'am there's nothing else we can do."

Willow drops down to the floor tears streaming down her face, Tiana her only daughter has just died because a drunk driver had hit her while on her way to work. Tiana was only 21 she had died she had a whole life ahead of her to live.

Willow asked the doctor to see her one more time before they send her to the morgue.

Timeskip
Willow had left the hospital called Kayden her son. She spoke to him on the phone and told him what has happened obviously still crying. Kaden got up immediately after he heard what had happened and drove to the hospital tears running down his face as well.

Jackson and Elijah were in the car with him crying too they had all just lost there baby sister.

Once they made it to the hospital they went to there mom and they all hugged eachother with all there eyes noticeably red.

After a while of just sitting there to process what just happened they drove home deciding to stay together for a while. It was silent the car ride home none of them wanted to talk knowing that there sister/daughter was dead.

They were dreading the phone call they'd have to make to there other relatives.

(Btw there dad is gone he left when the oldest Jackson was born)

With Tiana

Tiana woke up to see a bright light in front of her, she got up immediately and walked towards it, that's when a voice started playing.

''Hello Tiana."

"What the heck!!"

"I am here to tell you the rule of this new earth."

"New earth?"

"Yes this is earth 2.0 while this is still an earth things are a bit different here."

"How so?" Tiana asked

"Well I'm about to tell you that I will be explaining what's different in just a second, just sit down over there real quick."

"Also don't talk while I'm presenting."

"Okay." Tiana then went over to sit down at the chair.

"Okay so basically this world is different because you can sleep for whatever amount of time and wake up feeling refreshed, your pets live for as long as you do on this earth, all types of glasses are just accessories, meaning everyone has 20/20 vision, there are no wars here and we resolve everything by playing sports and anything friendly, also you get a power when your turn 5."

"I will now be teleporting you to a different place where you will get to select how you will look on Earth 2.0."

"Okay!" Tiana says excitingly not knowing what's going to happen after this.

After she's done choosing what she's gonna look like. Here's a picture of her

  "Okay I will now be teleporting you to earth 2 you will be starting off life as a baby

"Okay I will now be teleporting you to earth 2 you will be starting off life as a baby."

"What!! Wai..."

"Teleportation complete."

Okay this is the end of the first chapter sorry it's so short I don't know what else to add to this I hope you enjoyed. I don't know when I'll upload chapter 2 so you'll know when you see it. Also I will now be calling earth 2 Hillwood Island.