The beginning

Joyce is running around the kitchen getting everyone ready and she says "cmon hurry up or you'll be late for school again"

Will is trying to find his other shoe says "I'm coming, give me a minute"

Then they hear a knock on the door Johnathan goes to the door and opens it to see a teenage girl standing there. The mysterious girl greets him "Hi I'm Yn, is Joyce beyer's here? "

Even though he has no idea what's going on he calls his mother "Mom! Some girl is here to see you"

Joyce quickly walks to the door and begins "Hi, I'm Joyce, and you are? "

Yn explains "I'm yn. Yn Beyer's. I think I'm your daughter. "

Will was listening to the conversation interrupts "my mom doesn't have a daughter. "

Johnathan corrects him "she had a daughter"

Will is surprised "Mom? What does he mean"

Joyce tells him "I'll tell you after school. Johnathan bring your brother to school please. "

He replies "fine but let me know if something happens"

She assures him "don't worry I'll be fine"

Will and Johnathan leave, and you tell Joyce "I know this is hard to believe but, I've been looking for you for a long time. Was that my twin brother that just left."

"It is you. Isn't it? Only Johnathan and I know about Will's twin." Joyce says between sobs.