8

Since sharing the great news of my pregnancy I've gone from being a mechanic to being the office help. which I'm fine with its less straining and overdoing work. 

I'm not a full three months but from how I'm carrying I look to be more than that. but the doctor says that everything is looking good and that there is nothing wrong and that a grand majority of women don't look always look the same as the rest when pregnant.

From the first month of my pregnancy up till now. Tig and I have been planning greatly for our baby. we've picked the room that is to be the nursery. we've picked the clothes, the crib, and the whole decor and set up for the nursery. 

And it's all unisex so that way if I have a boy or girl the nursery will not need to be changed.

When we had gotten everything set up and all the baby items we would need purchased and put away we have been handling work matters and club business.

The other day we had gone on lockdown since some jackass had wanted to threaten me and my unborn baby and when Tig found out he basically went into a murdering rage.

They managed to get him to go to the church and talk about all the information that had gotten from me about what had happened. After that, there was no one or nothing that was keeping Tig from going out to find those no-good sons of bitches.

It took them roughly four whole days to fully track the fuckers down and it took Tig less than twenty minutes to fuck their world up.

After that was taken care of and the whole lockdown was over everything went back to normal.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I am running out of ideas so the next chapter will be the last. 

thank you all for reading this story. I do apologize for the delays.