the begining

As I stood there on the edge of the plank with my legs and arms chained together. my best friend Richard(Dick) the captain of the royal guards and the father of my child, did I mention i'm pregnant. my emerald green eyes started to tear up as my stepmother Queen Annastia gave her order for Riched(Dick) to push me off the boat i looked to my father King Niclous, i looked into his dirt brown eyes always so unforgiving, I plead for him to stop this madness but as always he didn't listen. I looked back to Richard(dick), with his beautiful bronze eyes staring straight back at me, his eyes full of despair and a want for an escape of this terrible reality, when all of a sudden he kissed me on the lips. I melted into the kiss with passion. his lips were so warm, my lips felt so cold when his lips left mine. he was about to push me off the ship but before he could I hugged Riched(Dick) and softly whispered into his ear "Riched(Dick) i'm pregnant with your child". he looked at me with even more pain in his eyes than ever before, and pushes me off the boat into the ocean. The weight of the chain forced my body to the deep ocean floor with no mercy to spare, as I started to sink I heard the muffled voices of my family and past lover. It's not to Long before they're voices get drowned(pun intended) out by my gasps for air. I can feel the pain from the galains and galains of water. It was like someone was clawing at my throat and my eyes stinging from the salt of the ocean. I close my eyes as I feel the end nearing. But soon as I died a golden glow surrounded by dead corpses. Turning my legs into a sky blue mermaid tail and the chains around my wrists turned gold and became basically into bracelets and my breath returned back to me. I opened my eyes, but to my surprise my tired eyes weren’t stinging and my body felt different and free from those chains. I looked down to see my chains were broken and golden but more importantly I had a tail, a sky blue scaly tail. Not knowing what to do I just swam around to think about this. I had so many questions flowing through my head like, how did I turn into a mermaid?, was the baby ok?, is there anyone else like me?, how was i going to get back to Riched(Dick)? I just kept swimming but I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice that there was someone in front of me. When me and the mysterious stranger bashed into each other. “Sorry” I said while rubbing my saw head when I got up and saw who i had bumped into i froze in shock. Here in front of me stood a girl except she wasn’t a girl she was a mermaid. She had a shiny pink and gold mermaid tail. She smiled at me, as she pulled her golden blonde hair out of her face. She looked surprised for a moment, “hi, i’m Lucellia”