Chapter 1

(The song is what your singing at your show I'll say when to start playing it)
Its 20 minutes before your show starts, you can hear all the fans talking,it used to make you nervous hearing all them fans.Now it makes you happy it makes you feel like you've made it in life.

While you was finishing off your hair and make up you feel a light tap on your shoulder.
"Hey baby" you here your mum say
"Hi ma" you say back happily
"Me and stormy are going to be watching you good luck" she says
"Thank you ma" you say
Now it's 1 minute until you go on you do some voice warm ups and go on.
(Play the song now)
You start playing your favourite song you've made "summertime sadness". While singing it you see Jaden,Javon and Jayla in the crowd you couldn't take your eyes off Jaden he looked so handsome. He waved at you and you waved back he blew you a kiss and you blushed and looked away.
                  Jadens pov 
She looks so beautiful. She always does.
"She's so gorgeous!" I whispered to Javon.
"Ikr" Javon replied (he means it in a friend way"
                Back to your pov
You finished that song and played a few more songs and then the show finished.!You was going to Javons house after my show so you had to meet them back stage.
You thanked everyone for coming and made my was back stage. When you got back stage they was already there.
"Well done that was so gd" Jayla said
"Thanks Jayla" you replied
"Wow y/n you look gorgeous I mean.. you always do..but you know what I mean"Jaden says nervously
You giggle
"You look amazing to couldn't keep my eyes off you"you say back to him confidently
"Er ew get a room"Javon says
You go and get your things and leave to go back to Javons.
You and jaden in the front and Jayla and Javon in the back.
You guys just listen to music and make TikTok's until..
"Who wants to go live?" Javons asks
You all say yea.
You put the phone in the front so everyone is in the view off the phone.
You read out the comment:
"I ship jaden and y/n"
"Me to"
"Me three"
Jayla and Javon say.
You and Jaden just look at each other and laugh you say on live until you get to the Walton's house.