The Pokemon

One day in Hoenn, there was a boy named Jacob. Jacob was twelve, and loved Pokemon so much, he MADE his father give him a Pokemon early so he would have two when he got his starter Pokemon. He was slightly excited, as you might guess.

He went into Professor Birch's lab, or as he likes to call it, the P.S.R.F, or Pokemon Special Research Facility. It was his dad's idea. When he walked in, he sat next to a kid that looked a bit younger than him.

"Hi, my name's Jacob, I'm here to get my first Pokemon!How about you?"

The boy turned his head towards Jacob. "My name's Cody, and I'm here to get my first Pokemon as well!"

Then the lady asked them to come in, and on the table were three Pokeballs.

Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko. Cody picked Mudkip, and Jacob picked Torchic.

"Hello! Sorry I'm a little late, I was looking for my Pokedexes. Here, you'll both need these, and some of these," he said, handing them a Pokedex each and some Pokeballs. "Usually, a trainer battles gym leaders or competes in contests, but it's up to you to discover your own path! Now, I need to head over to Route 1 to study some Poochyena..." Birch said, walking out a back door.

"Well, that was fun," Cody said as they walked out.

"Yeah! I have a Pokemon!" Jacob replied.

Then they paid attention to what was in front of them.

There, in front of them was a Pokemon that looked like Mewtwo, but in a more robotic form. But, for some reason, it looked blue and red, like it was Kyogre and Groudon, the two legendaries said to live in Hoenn, but nobody really knew what they looked like.

Then it started "talking." It was a robotic staticky sound, like the Tv when you hit a wrong button. But, for some reason, they thought they heard something like a "Help... Me..."

Then, in a flash of red, it was gone. All that was left was some sort of device. But little did he know, he could preform Pokemon fusion with it.