Torple! Wait what?

"Did... did... did Wurmple and Torchic just........." said Cody, in a state of all out paralysis.

"Uh huh," was all Jacob managed to get out.

Suddenly, a voice came from what seemed like all around the two.

"Well well? Who do we have here? If it isn't the famous Blaze's son." A mysterious figure came out from some of the trees ahead of them. He was a tall man with red hair. He wore a red full-body suit with a purple V on the front. He was standing on some kind of hover-vehicle that also had a purple V.

Jacob said, "Who..... Who are you?"

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Ventus," Ventus said. Then he looked over and saw the Pokemon. He looked shocked and muttered, "No, there isn't... How did he... Is there possibly a way he could've been able to unlock fusion? My father destroyed Nexus a long time ago, though..." He looked at us and quickly said, "Well then, I must be off now! Good luck to the both of you!"

And then he left.

"Well, we gotta name this thing," Jacob said.

"How about 'Torple?' I like it, let's go with that." Cody said.

"Sure, but how do we undo this?" Jacob looked back at the device, and there was a glowing red button on the screen. He pressed it, and the selection screen popped up. This time, however, it was the Torple, but ???? was below it. The name Torple appeared as soon as Jacob thought of the name, though. It was almost like it was linked with him. He pressed ok and then a very bright flash happened. He looked at Torple, but instead were Torchic and Wurmple.