Rules and guidelines

This is my second trailer shop but I used a new account. I am willing to make your trailers if you follow the rules. First 7 requests only! Request na guyssss!

1. Fill up the form correctly and completely. I will not accept a messy form. PLEASE sumbit it to me on the comment box.

2. I have the right to reject your request if I know that I can't do it. I am sure that there plots that will be hard to do but I'll try my best to come up with an idea for the trailer. But if I can't, sorry but I won't do your trailer.

3. Follow @kdauntless (my personal acc) and read her story "15 letters" or "The Forty Day Deal" and vote and comment. (No need to follow me but if you want to, then okay.) I will not do your trailer if you haven't done these.

4. I'm not a pro but I'll do my best to make your trailer look interesting. I don't want to make a puchu puchu trailer.

5. Dedicate one chapter to @kdauntless . Much better if it's the story that you requested a trailer for. PUBLISHED STORIES ONLY PLEASE. Kahit prologue pa lang yung napublish dahil ayaw kong masayang yung ginawa kong trailer.

6. Put in the story description that I made your trailer. Just a simple "credits to @kdauntless for my trailer" will do.

7. Last! Korean fictional characters only but no ulzzang!

>>>>>>