The Struggle

Stevie

It all began when i woke up for school. My alarm clock ringing annoying as always. I got in the shower and thought about what i was gonna eat for breakfast. When i got out the shower i got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. I was thinking pancakes. Once i got downstairs my mom had already made me pancakes. When i was finished i went to school.

Stevie: see you later mom

Mom: ok see you soon *waving to him*

Stevie

So now im waiting for the bus and its taking forever. Wait a minute i think i see it. When i get on the bus i scan my metro card. I found a seat in the back so i sat down and put my headphones on. When i was about to get off the bus, i saw a little boy and his dad arguing. That made me think what ever happened to my dad. Maybe he is on a secret mission or something. But thats not important at the moment. When i get off the bus i see my friend curtis.

Curtis: wassup stevie.

Stevie: hey curtise.

Curtis: are you coming to brianna's party .

Stevie: nah man my mom said no.

Curtis: then sneak out.

Stevie: no.

Curtis: then ask ur dad.

Stevie: i don't have one.

Curtise: oh yea sorry.

Stevie

I know curtis is one of my best friends but right now i just want to super glue his mouth shut. I told him like one million times that i could not go to the party. So when first period starts curtis is still asking me about this stupid party at brianna's house.

Curtis: *whispering so the teacher wouldn't hear* so are you coming to the party.

Stevie: i told you no like one million times.

Curtis: just come to the party.

Stevie: CURTIS I WISH YOU WOULD JUST SHUT UP. *yelling loudly*

Mrs. Martin: what is the problem here.

Stevie: im trying to do my work and Curtise is asking me about a stupid party.

Stevie: excuse me mrs. Martin can i go to the bathroom.

Stevie

Ever since i was nine years old i wrote secret notes to myself about what i think my dad is like. Maybe he is tall. Maybe he has brown eyes like me idk. Dad im just letting you know if i ever meet you i will probably know. Its been hard growing up without you and i hope to hear what happened to you one day. From your son who loves and misses you
-stevie