1

How did I get here? How do I get back? Where am I? Someone please help me! Beep Beep Beep. " Ugh school. Why do I have to wake up so early for this?" I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. It was not pretty. My blond hair got in the way of my bright blue eyes. My dad said that my eyes reminded him of the ocean. I have always believed him. We live in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware. So every time I looked out of my window I saw the ocean.

   As I walked downstairs, I saw my mother who was making pancakes for me. Which is rare because I never see her make breakfast for me. All I ever eat is cereal. Even though we come from a very rich family. My dad comes walking in and grabs a pancake and shoves it down his throat. Thirsty, he goes to grab some water. He grabs a cup from the cupboard,and goes to the sink to fill it up with some water. His hand slips and water goes all over him. "Shit. This is a new shirt!" "Oh Hun, do not worry about it. Have a good day at work!" My mom and dad kiss and I realize my dad is worried about something. My mom's name is Mary. Who came from a very poor family. My dad Richard, is from a rich family. My dad met my mom on the street and they bumped into each other. It was love at first sight and money did not matter. Then soon after they got married. But my mom found out that my dad is the CEO of a major company called TAW. The biggest company in America. With all of their inventions, they swept the world off its feet. Spreading locations all over the world. The reason my dad is so stressed I think is because he is unveiling a very important invention to the world.  He left after my mom and dad kissed. My dads tall body and short black buzzed cut hair left in a breeze. My mom really short and long curly brown hair wanted to stay onto him longer, but she knew this was important. I go up to my room, and get dressed and grab my backpack when I hear my mom scream,  "Jennifer, go to school, NOW! You will be late for the bus!"  "Ok, mom." I left the house on the way to the bus stop. I go to Perez High School. I am in my Junior year. When I get to the bus stop, all eyes are on me. People always hate me because they think I am arrogant because my family is rich, when in reality, I am not I am just like everybody else. I walk on the bus and see my best friend. Janet. She has always been there for me and I love her so much. She is the best friend I have always wanted! We met in Kindergarden when she stole my money for lunch. I guess we clicked ever since. When we got off the bus we enter the school and go to my locker. Every body's eyes are on me. I have no idea why. "They need to mind their own business. Why are they looking at you like that?" said Janet. "I have no idea." I said. Janet looked at me with her bright crystal clear green eyes. They always tell me whats up and whats wrong. My next friend Josh comes to my locker. He is very tall and I always had the crush on him ever since I could remember! He has no idea I like him though. Ringggggg. We have to go to class now. They good thing is Me, Josh, and Janet all have Geometry first hour. So we go down the freshman hallway, and we make it. Just in time. I look at the TV in the classroom next to my teacher Mr. Gibson. He always seems to make us laugh. He cracked a joke,and evrey single person was laughing. Except me and Josh. Our eyes were glued on the TV with a person I have seen this morning. " Why is your dad on the TV Jenn?" Josh said. "I have no idea." I said. You were able to see the water mark on my dads shirt. But he seemed exited. He began, "People of the world. We have been the leader in technology for over thirty years. Its amazing how our process began. But today I have a new invention that will change the world. Called the Rotator!" Dad pulls the cover off and it is very beautiful. With jewels of all kinds, and wires all over the place. "This allows you to teleport anywhere! I will test this myself tomorrow!"

  I just walk out of school, I catch the bus. Janet and Josh stay after for a catapult semester project they have to do. While on the bus people say how cool my dads invention is, and how we can use it. Some kid asked when is it for sale. I get home and give my dad a huge hug. As he just walked through the door. My mom shed a tear and leaned on her toes to kiss my dad. "How did I do Jenn?" "Oh very good dad, when will you test it?" "Tomorrow, at 2:00. Will it be on your schools tvs again?" " Probably dad!" I go to the sink in a good mood and grab a towel to clean my dads shirt. But the stain is gone. I realized it is one of his inventions he used to get the stain out. I say goodbye to my mom and squeeze my dad hard and wish him good luck on his testing with his new invention. I cant wait to see it! I skip up the stairs to my room to start my homework, when I hear my dad say, "The world will never be the same again."