Chapter 1: How it all started

Do you ever wonder what it feels like? Flying with wind through the air, going so fast like nothing can stop you. That is the way I feel on top of my horse, running as fast as the wind. I never use to be a horse girl, but when you get into a lot of trouble like me you learn going to new places can be a blessing.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey Sweetie, how was school?" My mom asked knowing I would give the same answer.

"It was school." I never was a sit in class listen to a teacher all day kind of student. I was the one who never showed up I was the one you would see tagging a the wall behind the supermarket. You never caught me at school and my mom knew that but its not like she was a mother who really cared much about me. A little thing to know about my mom is she is the typical don't care parent, drug addict, alcohol dead beat.

"I'm going out." Cindy said

"Where are you going?" Madison asked "What time will you be back so I can lock up?"

"Don't wait up for me I won't be coming home tonight." Madisons mom said as she tramped out the door. Madison rolled her eyes.

"Fine, have fun." Cindy walked out the door with a cigarette lit and attitude in her step. Madison made her usual frozen pizza. Her phone buzzed on the table, it was her boyfriend Rich.

Phone Conversation:

Rich: Babe come on! Cameron is throwing this huge party and I want my girl here with me!

Madison: I'm not in the mood for a party right now.

Rich: You can be such a lame girlfriend!

Madison: What's that suppose too mean?!

Rich: Just sayin your becoming your father... A No Show.

Madison: Text me the address.

Madison was furious with what Rich had said, so she waltzed up stairs to put on some party clothes and go give him a piece of her mind.

Once she got to the party, the music from inside the house had her heart thumping like a drum. When she walked inside, the scent of beer and smoke was strong to her nose. She glanced for a minute, she looked over and found her best friend Maya dancing up on a guy.

"Hey Maya?" Madison screamed through the crowd, she pushed her way through the crowd to get in speaking distance of Maya. "Maya!!" She screamed again.

"Hey girl." Maya said slurring her words. "How's it going, are you enjoying the party?" Madison rolled her eyes.

"Where's Rich?" Madison yelled through the seamlessly loud music.

"I don't know, last time I seen him he was outside with some girl. I thought it was you?" Madison was now even more furious, she stomped away from Maya and made her way out on to the back porch. She made her way into the backyard where they had the keg. She searched angrier through the bodies of people. Finally her eyes found the one that tonight she was about to murder and standing right next to him the girl Maya seen. Madison shoved through the crowd, she was seeing red that she didn't care what got in her way.

"Really, I don't agree to come to a party so you decide it was ok to get a side piece?!" Madison screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Who you callin a side piece whore?" The blonde bitch beside Rich was standing toe to toe with Madison. Rich pushed the blonde and Madison apart.

"Don't you dare touch me!" Madison smacked Richs hand away. She didn't want his betrayal.

"Look babe you know I have needs." He makes his statement and the blonde now standing behind him, smirked. That was it Madison was done.