chapter 1

Hi my name is Page and I hate school I don't wann go and my mom is forcing me to go. Hear is a little bit about my life starting when I was little ( aka a baby ). I was born in Religh North Carolina I was born on October 10,1999. I was 2 years old when I moved to philiphsburg,Pa. I went to school when I was 5. I ment my boyfriend in middle school,and his name is Jaden Mussleman. The middle school I went to is.... Idk the name of the school.

Now I am in 9th grade and my boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now. OK so now that you know a little bit about me I will tell u some of my hobbies. I am a ice skaters, running, cheerleader. I have been doing cheer for 1 year now and I love it I went to worlds a big cheer completion and my team got 10 and I am happy about that. For ice skating well a lot of people call it figure skating but I don't I have been doing that for 4 years and I love I so munch. Running I have done that for a year and a half and I love it also with all my other stuff that I do and I am happy I do all of it.

"Page let's get a move on" said mom.

"I don't want to go school I don't know anybody and, it will be weard and I will be stared at by every body mom" said dabney

" let's go you will make friends"said mom.

"Fine I will go" said Page