C H A P T E R 8

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╗
Chapter 8: Analogous
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦✧.·:·.*═╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THIRD POV:
===========

|→|𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙎𝙒𝘼𝙔𝙀𝘿 at the breeze that was hitting them, a peaceful humming sound can be heard from the garden.

Y/n was peacefully humming as he was watering the plants and flowers around the garden, the sunny day was perfect at this type of activity.

"It seems like you're having fun." A voice called, the boy stopped his humming and turned around which he was met with a small dwarf rabbit looking at him while smiling.

"Well.. it's a nice day? It would be a shame to not have fun on a good day." Y/n smiled, Haru only shrugged and went over him.

"Oh well, but anyways we are done with the work today, Thanks to you we finished a'lot more faster." Haru said, "I really hope you don't mind that were the only two who's managing here.."

"D-Don't worry! I actually kind of like it.. It's peaceful." Y/n said, he looked around the place. The sun setting as the skies almost turns orange, with the strong wind as Y/n shivered a'bit from it.

"It's breezy huh.. Come on let's go down now." Haru went to the cabin and locked it, the human nodded as the two exited the garden.

While the two was walking downstairs, Y/n said an unexpected question. "H-How come the people I've met.. Don't question about a different being or breed is in their school..?"

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Haru asked, Y/n sweat dropped as he tried to find a word to explain it. "Like.. Why do the people here seems like it's normal for me to be here." Y/n said, trying to not be complicated. The two reached the floor where they are supposed to as now they are walking in a straight line.

"Hm.. Well that's going to be based on other's opinion. But I guess.. We're all different beings." Haru looked at Y/n, "Everyone here is all different. Felines, Birds, Mammals, and many more. People has gotten so used about the others being so different, that it's normal now. But with the others, they don't get along. That's how society works here. If you're a Predator, you'll get judged. If you're a Prey, you'll also get judged. Everyone's the same, despite being different from each other."

Y/n gulped at what Haru said, he stands there lost in thought and also trying to process what she said. He sighed as he shivered a'bit. After that talk the two were walking quietly now. He didn't know how much that question affected the conversation.

"I'm sorry about that." Haru suddenly apologized, Y/n eyes widened as he panicked. "N-No worries! To be honest you're answer was actually understanding.." He said.

"You really have an unreadable mind Y/n.." Haru sighed, Y/n only chuckled nervously. The two finally reached the exit from the school. Y/n smiled relief, the sun finally sets as stars surrounded the black sky now.

"Do you want me too, uhm.. bring you to your dorm?" Y/n offered. Haru looked at Y/n in surprise. "You sure? I appreciate your offer but you really don't have to do this.." Y/n shakes his head and smiles, "I don't mind, my dorm is just near anyways..." Haru only looked at Y/N before smiling. "Well, thank you Y/n.. you aren't half bad." Haru chuckled while Y/n sweat dropped, "What is that supposed to mean?!"