Ch1- START

In the past, that world was one. One that was heading toward its destruction but was one nonetheless.

Just like any other world and laws, there was past, present, and future.

Gods and the divine race can't interfere with the human world just as the demon race can't.

Once the world encountered the crisis that is enough to shake the world's foundation itself, the gods called upon the single lifers to deal with the threats.

Such was Choi Jon Gun. Such was Choi Han. And it was supposed to be Choi Jung Soo.

But, something changed.

Those punks near Choi Jung Soo definitely were strange.

Lee Soo Hyuk who was supposed to be ordinary but not ordinary. Kim Rok Soo who was interesting enough to be kept an eye on by gods.

Both Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo died but Kim Rok Soo lived.

The guide book written by Choi Jong Gun or Nelan Barrow.

Cale Henituse who had endured a lot of things and finally made a deal with the God of Death to change the whole world's fate.

Then, there was Kim Rok Soo who was oblivious about it and was trusted into another world without a warning.

Well, not anymore.

There are many dimensions for the gods to look after.

A book was made in the library when the world was nearing its end. When the White Star was about to be gobbled up by the sealed god.

Since those who had changed their fates thanks to the transmigrator were huge amount, the law that has no form has noticed.

The laws exist everywhere. The laws that even the gods must abide by. For example, things not permitted by the world must not be said to someone even if it's in a dire situation. Otherwise, they must pay a price.

There were also laws like the law of nature.

One day, just one day, don't ask what day. Do you think those gods with outrageously large life spans would know?

The world that started changing its course thanks to certain someone has spilt into two among the countless worlds.

A change has appeared in the library as well.

The book that featured the second White Star as the main protagonist was nowhere to be founded.

It caused a considerable sensation.

Instead of it was a book title, 'Trash of the count's family'.

Featuring the clueless transmigrator as the protagonist.

The two worlds, let's just call them 'Trash of the count's family' and 'The Birth of a Hero'.

'The Trash of the Count's Family' world's direction was changing into what would describe in a single word, hopeful.

On the other hand, 'The Birth of a Hero'... was as bad as ever. It's everything that had happened in the past before Cale Henituse had transmigrated except for the Cale Henituse of that world disappeared after getting beat up by Choi Han.

And, it was the same. The same as in the past.

Cale Henituse of that world was the same person as the Cale Henituse who had made a deal with the God of Death.

It was a world that was truly hopeless.

The gods called upon a meeting.

Let the world go its course or intervene?